Weight loss? HELP

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 23, 2016 2:04am
via iOS
So I'm trying to get back the weight I feel comfortable at, 115-120 lbs. currently I'm 145, and not liking it. I gained weight from stress. I lost my brother a few months back and it was hard to focus on myself while he was ill. Now my question is, what exercises should I be doing to lose weight... The workouts I have been doing are just turning my weight to muscle, not that there's anything wrong with that I'd just like to lose weight first for a slimmer figure, then maybe get to the muscles
03 Sep
walk a hour a day drink lot of water eat fruit and vegetables meat chicken breats and fish noo fried bake grill boil
03 Sep
you can bake grill boil
07 Sep
Start taking a Probiotic. Apple Cider Vinegar is the friend you never knew you had. Google different ways you can have it. I prefer a splash with my tea and honey. I also add Cayenne Pepper. I have been drinking that every day for over 2 years, it's a detox. Lost weight, lowered my cholesterol, and improved my complexion. Tumeric and Ginger tea is also a Great choice. Along with Kombucha Tea. Plus, excercise of course.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 23, 2016 3:36am
via iOS
Cardio and balanced diet. There's a workout on here that's good cardio if you can't go for a run it called cordio a mix of core and cardio.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 23, 2016 9:46am
via iOS
You should walk about 1hr a day, at least 30min anyway. Drink a detox tea 1-2times a day for about a month and try to eat ealthier: less fats and carbs and more vegetables and fruits. After a month you should see good results and start training.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 25, 2016 11:04pm
via Android

Probiotics help, along with exercise and good diet.  Just started on Friday.  And I'm feeling, seeing the differences. Also, Tumeric Tea w/ Ginger and add Cayene Pepper.

Image_thumb
59 Posts
Jul 26, 2016 1:26am

Hello Morgan,

I am a Personal Trainer

Plant-based Health Coaach

I will be having a Q & A session featuring weight loss, health, and wellness questions. I would likt to answer and feature your question, so please tun e in this Friday, Jun 29th a noon to hear the answer.

The Healthier You! event can be found on Raw Fitness Download Facebook page on Saturday and on rawfitnessdownload.com

https://www.facebook.com/Raw-Fitness-Download-900144553448672/

Have a great evening.

Tenisha

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51