via Android

What is your feel when you saw a woman better than you in gym
She had abs better than you... she do squat better than you
And you hope to say hi but she is better than you

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jul 24, 2016 10:51am
via Android

She is only 'better' than you if you measure a persons worth on abbs and squat strength. I don't think those are the right measurements to begin with.

24 Jul
She is hot ... alote :/
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Jul 24, 2016 1:55pm
via Android

First off why are you letting someone else rule how you perform? Just becuase they are a (little stronger) just means that they have been focused and training a longer, or they can be part of the 1% of the world that they make gains like crazy and seemly with easy effort. (the clean heathy way) these people are just made that way from when they where born and i could see why you would get frustrated when you work so hard and making slower gains. Theres the dowm side for these people, making gains fast by DNA means they can loose gains just as fast if they dont keep on their food intake, workouts. Also try doing isometrics bewteen your sets 15 reps/30 sec iso for (X amount of sets)

Last thing. You guys have something in commin.... you guys workout. Congraulate her on her work, so on

24 Jul
Static hold is what i ment, iso is a good change up as well
24 Jul
I am awesome I know ... but she is hooooot ☆_☆
25 Jul
What? I didnt say anything about you been awesome, infact you saying that just showed me how unawesome you are
25 Jul
And that show me how stupide you are :/

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51