Road Trip Snacks?

4 posts | Original | Recent
58 Posts
Jul 26, 2016 8:06am
via Android

Going on a small road trip soon and I always want to eat when I'm driving, because I'm bored. What would you guys recommend I bring to snack on that is healthy or do before leaving for a trip?

26 Jul
I totally agree on the water thing!But I understand why you might want some flavor.So try putting lemon juice in!It's like drinking Soda but no sugar or calories!And for snacks well...try making your own trail mix!Nuts or no nuts.And try snacking on your own veggie mix!The trick is to make it a habit.Well good luck!
27 Jul
Thank you, the lemon sounds wonderful! have to try it. and veggie mix would be great! I just want to stay on track♡
01 Aug
Baby carrots are good. Slice them into thinner slices and it helps with the craving. You can bring some hummus in small container that fits in the cup holder if you like to dip them too.
50 Posts
Jul 26, 2016 10:01am
via Android

You could always get some fruit and dry cereal to snack on. I like kashi bands of cereal, theres another called (Kind) the peanut cluster is always a good one, that and a banana and you have a pretty good snack. You could eat jerkey too even though its high in salt, as long as your not eatting the whole bag in one sitting youll be fine. Even if you do just drink plenty of water... just water. A lot of people would drink a gatorade with their jerkey not even thinking that  know theyve doubled their intake of sodium.

26 Jul
Thank you! And right now I am strictly water. so gatorade wouldnt have come to mind, and neither for jerky. Definitely, would like to do the cereal, thanks so much for the input. Looking into it (:
Jul 31, 2016 1:21pm
via iOS
If you get bored, you can try to listen to music, or like you said, you can eat healthy. Nina S., I agree. Trail mix and then lemon, orange, or lime infused water. Or whatever fruit you like, just squeeze some of its juice into a water-filled bottle! 
8 Posts
Aug 2, 2016 11:07pm
via Android

Carrots and celery sticks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51