Back at it again

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 28, 2016 2:51pm
via iOS
I have been slacking off I admit .i go through these phases with workout out for some time now. I just started going back to the gym this past Sunday , I worked out on Tuesday at home as well . I planning to get a workout in sometime today and I have Pilates /yoga on Saturday then head back to the gym on Sunday w a gf . I feel that I lose my drive at times so I really have to push myself to get back on that streak again along with eating the right amount of food and what food I decide to put in my body. So I want to hold myself accountable for this . I think with some support from fellow members I can achieve staying on track . My goal was 4x a week using the workout here's I'm trying to mix things up here with using the workouts here at the gym or at home 2x a week and then do a workout in insanity and then just a day to do what I want .If anyone want to say hello or check in with me I can also provide the same support because I really want this !
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 28, 2016 3:08pm
via iOS
You have my support Stone, you can do this! I also want to be more involved in excercises on and off this app. I've been eager to start using this app more. I injured my ankle playing basketball a week ago but now I feel like I'm healed enough to start doing exercises. I want to stay dedicated 5x a week. Good luck with your goal.
28 Jul
Thank you ! I appreciate your support sincerely ! Me too to do workouts here and away from here combining everything together to get what I need Glad to hear you are able to get back at it again my realistic goal is workout here 2x week it was 4x I feel I need to change it 2x because I am incorporate outside workouts like insanity and the gym and whatever other classes I step into .We can support each other ! Let's do this !!
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 28, 2016 3:22pm
via iOS
I like that you set realistic goals for yourself. I'm here for you, we can help each other. One can never have to much motivation from others. Just think about how sculpted your body will be and how good you'll feel if you put in max effort. It's never to early to start thinking about next summer and that ideal beach body! ️ I'll check up on you time to time, feel free to message me. :)
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 28, 2016 3:27pm
via iOS
That's what I like to hear and exactly what I needed ! Likewise !

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51