Beginner's Question

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 30, 2016 11:53am
via Android

Hi Everybody, I have a quick question about this app. I have started some programs and done some workouts, but the app itself is what is confusing me. For instance, how can you see a schedule of the whole month so you can know what you are getting into? Or, how do you know how many workouts to do in a day? For instance I want to create a week of like Mon- legs, tues-abs, we'd tone and stregthen; but the how of doing this is eluding me.

Image_thumb
50 Posts
Jul 30, 2016 1:05pm
via Android

Okay let me see if i understood you. To see what your program workouts are going to consist of. What you need to do is tap on one of the little dumbbells on the calendar, ot will pop up the programed day tap the view tab to see the workout before you start it. As to how you want your days set up. You might just have to pick you one day picks and then just set it all up that way, it would rely on you building it every week but sometimes thats what has to be done

30 Jul
thank you
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jul 30, 2016 6:26pm
via Android

To set up a weekly schedule I might  just use the "collections" feature, and make a few different collections, one for each day of the week I want to workout, (like Monday, Wednesday, Friday...or whatever you want) and then put the workouts I want in each day.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51