via iOS
However big or small, set yourself a goal and work towards it!ย 
Nov 2, 2016 7:06pm

Happy Humpday y'all!

Nov 30, 2016 7:34pm

Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishmentย ย 

Jan 10, 2017 10:40pm
via iOS

Ready. Set. GO! Let us help you crush those 2017 resolutions!

Feb 10, 2017 12:16am
via iOS
Today is a new beginning... Make it count! ๏ธ
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 20, 2017 8:27am
via iOS
Morning Skimble team. Just wondered if there was anyone out there who could advise/share with me any additional information. I am at present recovering, yet again from ย a mild dose of pneumonia (I do have an underlying lung condition). It's not so much knowing WHAT to do (I've been a personal trainer for more than twenty five years!!), it's having the energy sources to do it. The head is willing, the body can't catch up. I find Skimble an invaluable part of my therapy and also recommend it to clients advising them which programmes to follow in my absence so I have it at my fingertips. It would be good to hear from a fellow member. Yes, I am one of your rather MATURE members!!
15 hours ago

Hi there Adrienne. thank you for reaching out! It's definitely hard to find the energy to stay fit as the years go on. I'm sure a few of our Verified Trainers have some great tips for you though, so don't give up! You could try copying this message as a 'New Forum Topic' in the Motivation & Support Forum? A lot of Verified Trainers read through these new forum topics and help out where they can, so you'd have more change of getting some great tips there. Please let me know if you're having any issues creating a new forum topic, we're happy to help!

15 hours ago

Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
5 hours ago
via iOS
Brilliant idea. Thank you but how??? I have pressed every conceivable button to no avail which is worsened by being such a dinosaur!!!