Tendotis !!!! Need help

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 8, 2016 9:00am
via iOS
Hey guys I need your help! On march I starte gym for 1h and half six days in a week! I know that i did the wrong things cuz after 6 months of no workout at yall my body couldn t afford it. So i had a tendonitis and then for 2 week i rest and it didn t hurt anymore.... But i can t run anymore cuz I feel pain... I started jump rope for 20 min a day cuz i love it and i walk every day for 1 h ! Now i feel again pain jumping! What the hell can i do ???? I feel really upset ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 8, 2016 3:03pm
via Android

I feel you. I'm sorry if this reply is particularly short, but I'm ticked off because I just wrote an awesome reply and it was all deleted. So basicly. I used to play basketball, and I had really bad patellar tendonitis. I mean so bad, that I couldn't even squat once with no weight on my back! But turns out what I found was the best help to me was serious rest. I know you've probably heard this a million times but the RICE treatment is the best to relieve pain. I'm talking about majorly freezing your tendons, tightly wrapping your knees, and elevating your legs above a pillow or something. The pain is real, I feel you, but if take the time and it seriously, the RICE treatment is the  best for pain relief no doubt. Sometimes when I get mad I just go all in and do squats legs hurting and all. But also, before you do that treatment, try stretching and massaging your tendons. Again sorry if this sounds confusing or weird like unprofessional lol, but this is the second time I have to type this so I hope you can feel my pain too . God Bless

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51