I need motivation and a good Start To working out after a year inactive

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 14, 2016 4:51pm
via iOS
I need motivation and a good Start for working out at home .... After a year inactive. How Do We Start working out. !!!! Beginners experience.
16 Aug
Just make a routine that you can manage..and follow that as you become more comfortable doing it ..change it to higher level because muscles usually grow if you vary your routines as you feel comfortable with previous one.. !! Good luck!
16 Aug
You're right but I want To working out but I can't find the motivation . Lol Too lazy
16 Aug
Well I have solution for that.. You know people feel lazy cause when they focus on so many goals in a week ..just focus on few goals..you don't have to exercise daily just 3 days..make a journal or write it on a book!
16 Aug
My Weight is fine for someone that Have a Baby I am from Paris And the food that I am eating everyday is kind of healthier than the food that I used To eating In the US but How I should Start ? And for How long ? And What program is the best ? I want a bigger buttock , And burn fat from my belly .
16 Aug
Well you can use workout trainer but I suggest you to watch "fitness blender" on YouTube.. It is very good channel or "gymra" it is very good too.. Your beginning should be small when you got strength than raise a level week after week ... See i cant tell in what difficulty level you can do workouts..you have to find it yourself.. Good luck!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 15, 2016 2:04pm
via iOS
The key is to find something you like doing. It could be outdoors or indoors. Zumba type dance videos or actual exercises. Just make sure you enjoy it. That's the key for motivation!! Good luck!!
16 Aug
Thanks so much I Will try To Start With that . But I want To get back In Shape and have a bigger butt and get a belly Really flat !!!!! without doing surgery
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 15, 2016 6:00pm
via Android

I'm In the same boat. It's very difficult, especially since I've moved and don't know anyone :-/ best of luck to you!

16 Aug
I am just like you !!! Omg I found someone just like me We need To find the motivation . I don't Know nobody Too

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51