Starting Over.... Help

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 28, 2016 6:01am
via Android

I started my weight loss journey 3 years ago and I was doing great. I had lost about 35 pounds and even dropped a few dress sizes but last year I hit a plateau and couldn't lose any more weight so I gave up and gained almost all of the weight back. Im trying to get back to where I used to be but I'm struggling to find the motivation to start over if anyone can give me some tips, motivation and/or encouragement it would be very much appreciated. Thank you

28 Aug
I've heard a few people say they bought an expensive piece of clothing a couple of sizes too small. They use that as motivation to lose weight and wear it.
28 Aug
Whenever you feel lazy or tired to do any exercise or workout, just do it!! What I mean by that just go to floor and hit some push ups or hit some squats or whatever.. Than you will feel energize immediately.. Really it helps! :) .. Also , focus on hitting 2 or max. 3 muscles in a day don't try to hit every single muscle.. If you have less and achievable goals motivation comes naturally...
28 Aug
Plan your schedule and write it down on paper so that you can execute it easily.. Good luck! :)
28 Aug
i set my calendar with reminders every morning before getting ready for work....maybe try setting a time that you know you will have 10-15 minutes to start up again
28 Aug
You can do workout whenever you feel like but it's up to you and hey sometimes when I don't fee like doing it I just do it.. I just hit some push ups or anything it will energize me.. I have my purpose to become strong this purpose motivated me!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 28, 2016 8:24pm
via Android

Try setting an alarm for a particular time throughout the day that you know you will be free whether early morning,  afternoon or evening 10 to 15 minutes and see if that can help you get started again....it has helped me this week alone to keep busy during the weekends

Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
Aug 30, 2016 2:44pm
via Android

You can do it

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51