Ready to lose belly

4 posts | Original | Recent

13716120_1372710969425292_3879548256913628228_n_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 31, 2016 7:44pm
via Android

I'm running for a week now, every day for 2 to 3 hours. I gave up to red meat and decrised the number of bread I was used to eat. I'm just so ready. I just need a meal plan and to know what should I eat before and after working out.
Ps sorry if my English is bad, I'm Portuguese and although Im Good English student sometimes it gets hard to explain my self. Thank you

01 Sep
Brazilian.. well good luck with your workout journey.. I suggest you eat anything it doesn't matter but not fast food.. Just home made foods and if you burn more calories than you eat than it is no problem at all..! :)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 3, 2016 3:11pm
via Android

Good luck with youre workout journey.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 3, 2016 7:58pm
via iOS
Hi Maria, well done on your decision. If I can recommend try to focus more on 30-45min of running and rather give it a bit more intensity with intervals (depending on your current fitness of course). Reducing your carbohydrates intake is good step too rather than reducing your protein. Less potatoes, rice, pasta and bread but do not avoid it. Focus more on vegetables as a side to your main meals. Try not to eat after 7-8pm and definitely have good source of protein and carbohydrate in 30min after workout (2eggs on whole grain toast for example, or just the eggs or protein shake). Belly fat is always tricky to get rid off but one thing helps to keep it flat and that is constant engagement. I used to teach people to imagine somebody is trying to "punch you in tummy" and learn how to keep your stomach tight no matter what is the time of the day. Hope this helps
20160802_055748_thumb
21 Posts
Sep 13, 2016 12:14pm

Zuzana is right. Running is good, but its only about 100 calories per mile. If you're trying to lose weight then I would also sugget interval (HIIT) to really shred the calories. 

I'm glad you've made the decision to be a healthier you. Honestly, thats much harder than actually putting in the work in my opinion. Once one has truly made the choice the rest just sort of naturally follows. 

Good luck on your journey! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51