Hi, anyone 130-150pounds (60-70kg) trying to lose weight? I need support from others any support appreciated

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Nov 20, 2016 11:07pm
via iOS
Hey. I'm 130 pounds(59kg) and i decided to get back to exercise and healthy eating but everytime i try to do it I fail because when I don't see results after a week of hard work I get upset and find comfort in food. All my friends are skinny so they don't want to work out as seriously as I do. In this forum I'm hoping to share my daily diet and workouts and hoping that others will do the same. Btw I am 159cm (5ft 2") and my goal weight is 115 pounds (52kg) before Christmas any support appreciated
21 Nov
Hello! I'm interested in helping out! Sounds great! I know you can do it! Just don't give in after one week. Keep going and I'll see it will add up. Take it one day at a time!
21 Nov
I meant keep going and YOU'LL see it add up! Sorry.
21 Nov
be persistent and continue workout ,will get better
21 Nov
Thank you Calvin and Ihab for your tips on motivation This should be enough motivation for at least a week for me I'm hoping to work out daily and maybe I should as Calvin said take it one day at a time thank you everybody for helping me on this journey!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 21, 2016 4:39am
via iOS
Hi Dalka, I'm a fraction bit shorter and a bit heavier than you so I know the struggle of trying to lose weight.  I workout pretty much everyday so if you need reminders or a push I'm happy to help
21 Nov
Thank you so much for this. It would be a real help for someone to push me to my limits I know I am capable but I'm just a bit lazy any tips for motivation?
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Nov 22, 2016 12:25am
via iOS
Update on today:
First days are always the easiest so today was easy to stay on track. I worked out last thing at 11pm. For breakfast I had oatmeal. Lunch wholegrain sandwich with cheese and an apple. After school I had an apple, pomegranate, boiled egg, and red cabbage. I know it's not much but it's because it's my first day. tell me about your day!
24 Nov
Hey! I know I'm your first post you said you like get into the swing of losing weight and then just kind of give up... You are eating very healthy meals, so props! The only advice I have for you is try and space out your snacks so that you continue to have energy throughout the day, rather than just right after your meals. Try eating your sandwich and then space it out a couple hours (2-4) and eat a snack. Also drink lots of water, it'll curve your appetite. You should keep water with you all the time, so...
24 Nov
Thanks Milica! I'll try to space out my snacks during the day I'm trying all the tips right now because the hardest days are coming and I need to be ready.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Nov 26, 2016 11:11am
via iOS
Help please. It's been almost a week now and I have not lost any weight, in the middle of the week I was 57.7kg but now I'm back to 59kg. I did not eat any unhealthy food, I worked out every day for an hour. I would eat a balanced diet, piece of chicken, veggies, and a bit of carbs. I have no idea why I'm not losing anything, this would always work in the past. Although maybe I have been eating too much but haven't noticed. 
26 Nov
Update: I just did the body fat calculator, in a week I went from 24.9% to 23.8% and I could not be happier. I'm guessing that's why I didn't lose weight, muscle is heavier than fat.
17 Dec
hey Dalka..how are you...dear weight does not go as fast as you think.I lost 2.4 kg weight in 54 days and still my cutting is going on.If you need help ...feel free to ask
18 Dec
Thank you. I know that it doesn't go that fast for most people but I do know that I have done this before and should be able to repeat it thank you. If you have any advice feel free to tell me.

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,220 topics, 38,283 posts

Motivation & Support

8,522 topics, 41,761 posts

App Updates

14 topics, 44 posts

Ask the Pros

719 topics, 1,828 posts

Workouts and Programs