Hit one goal.. now what?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
69 Posts
Apr 24, 2017 3:38pm
via Android

So my goal from the beginning of the year was to make it to my birthday (4/14) without missing a day and staying consistent with diet and exercise. I did it. No excuses, no giving up, i pushed through and i am so proud of myself for it. But now i need to set another goal.. i really like lifting and I'd like to do more body building and gain some muscle. I'm getting bored of the routine I've been on so it's time to change it up. (Been doing it since feb 6th with upping sets to 4 each and weights) im really liking what I'm seeing and I'd like to keep it going. I like setting a date for my goals, it helps keep my focused and with self motivation its easier to tell myself "Just gotta make it to ____" I usually follow fitnessrxwomen print and go workouts. But some of that stuff is either way beyond my capabilities or a lot of cardio that i just don't care for. (Lift faster right lol) probably because it's directed toward weight loss. anyone know of other sites i can find print and go workouts more focused I building muscle than weight loss? I don't know how to build my own or I would.

25 Apr
great to know , i think your next goal is to helping other to fulfil their fitness goal, live for other princess
25 Apr
Lol i really don't know what I'm doing half the time, just following the YouTube videos ect. but i the thought of becoming a personal trainer or coach has crossed my mind.. not just to help others but my own personal knowledge ect that i could get from it
Image_thumb
1027 Posts
Apr 25, 2017 4:49pm
via Android

The only site I've really used is aworkoutroutine dot com.  Not sure if it's print and go style, but some really fundamental workouts you can probably manage to print out.

I also put them into this app, look under my collections for beginner weight training and muscle building collections. Here are the two most important:
Foundational Muscle Building A
Foundational Muscle Building B

I know bodybuilding Dot com has a decent app for weight training workouts. But really, the variety that you'll see with a lot of these sites is rather unnecessary and imo detrimental to real efficient progress. Especially when starting out, sticking to the basics and monitoring your performance can really pay off.

26 Apr
awesome! Thank you so much!!
26 Apr
holy crap i think this site is everything i have been looking for and more! Thank you so much again!

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,230 topics, 38,325 posts

Motivation & Support

8,516 topics, 41,719 posts

App Updates

15 topics, 48 posts

Ask the Pros

722 topics, 1,835 posts

Workouts and Programs