Gym petpeves

19 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 9:56am
via Android

What are your gym petpeves?

I hate the dudes hitting on all the ladies an dudes smaller than me trying to coach you on everything!

24 Jan
O q buen ejercicio de verdad mm estoy adelgasando mucho mucho
Image_thumb
113 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 10:35am
via Android

My biggest one is anyone who doesnt rerack the weights u lift the weights anyways so put them back

24 Jan
Very true
217804_581130335234342_16501411_n_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 1:10pm
via Android

Going to elypticals and there is 3 rows of them and all the men are in the back row watching your arse when you work out... that irritates me then they try and hit on you and you clearly blow them off and they still keep coming after you.

24 Jan
Yeah Nicole I bet that's very frustrating...don't let it keep you from your goals though
24 Jan
They can never stop me! LOL
24 Jan
Lol awesome
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 1:31pm
via Android

There is this one guy who always takes his shoes off when he stretches beside me. Ok I understand your reasoning and thank you for wearing socks but YOUR FEET SMELL BAD. I feel bad for being pike.that but like seriously guy. Lol. And James, I so agree! The other day a guy left 16 45lb plates on the leg press...needless to say when I was done unracking about 12 of them, I was tired lol. Nicole, the same thing happens to me! Especially on the stair master. It's soo creepy! Lol.

24 Jan
Loll!!
24 Jan
Mario, are you that creepy guy that stands behind the stair master?!!!! Lol ;) jk.
24 Jan
hey girl from a guys point of view i like seeing hot women in the gym but your right there is a difference between looking and gauking
24 Jan
Nope... Don't get me wrong, there's some beautiful women who attend my gym, but it's really not the time and place for a pick up... I'm lifting heavy and grunting, hitting hard, jumping high... What kind of moron goes to the gym to stand behind the stair master to master staring, anyway?
24 Jan
Lol James, I have no problem with guys looking at me and the way my gym is set up, you can't help but be behind someone when doing the stair master. I'm talking about the guys that once you get up there, they immediately.come to the.machine right behind you when before.that, they were doing free weights. Lol.
13715285_559943614192382_2104050329_n_thumb
376 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 1:34pm
via iOS
The guys who don't know to wipe and disinfect their nasty sweat puddles off the benches and equipment for the next person.
24 Jan
Ewww especially when you see the sweat dripping off them as they walk away and then.you are stuck doing it yourself. Nasty!!!!!!
24 Jan
They more like need a janitor just to follow that one guy around. We have a few of them at my gym and it irritates me I normally grab like 3 towels for disinfecting things lol one for my sweat and one for their sweat and one just because you still think it's not clean enough! Lol
24 Jan
Nikole good idea on the third towel lol.
25 Jan
I don't leave sweat puddles but that's something I should work on just to make things sanitary
25 Jan
Definitely, dude. If folks wanted to go swimming, they'd go to the pool.
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 2:47pm
via Android

People talking on the phone between sets.  I go to train, not play on the phone.

24 Jan
Yeah I see that a lot
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 2:55pm
via Android

This sounds rude and selfish but when theres no open treadmills and people are walking on them at a slow speed! I want to tell them you can do that at the mall or store, some of us actually want to work out 🙎
Happens a lot at my gym

24 Jan
Lol yeah
Image_thumb
112 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 2:57pm
via Android

Slamming weights and loud grunting.

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 3:34pm
via Android

This old man at the gym is always making rly loud noises when he lifts weights hes like weaah or words like that like if he wants attention its annoying.
but its funny when guys imitate him when they approach him ☺

Image_thumb
141 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 5:40pm
via iOS
Ppl sounding like they are having sex! What's tht all about? Lol I guess it's a good laugh tho!!! 
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 6:05pm
via Android

I hate when two or more ppl monopolize two or three machines/weights at the same time and on top of that they take their sweet time.. seriously!!! There is other ppl who needs to do their sets and they r not playing at working out. -_- and I agree with the creeps stairing at ur behind... specially when is leg day with squats and booty exercises, I got used to the stares at this poit but is annoying when the guy is "working" on the machine right behind u and u dont even see him do a set..

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 6:09pm
via Android

Cocky people who go to be seen! They make tons of loud noises and grunts before they even start. Even worse when they use the equipment wrong in a way that they could hurt themselves!

24 Jan
hey im cocky but i go and lift hard and heavy 2 hrs a workout but dont care if anyone notices im there for me but i know those type of people and they bug me to
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 6:37pm
via Android

When The Guys Cant Stop Staring While I Stretch And Exercise -.-

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 6:51pm
via iOS
I hate when chick's get mad at me for stairing at their behinds!!!!! What's up wid dat???
24 Jan
Lmaoo nothing wrong but be discrete... control those eyes and remain focused in ur workout of courseee!
24 Jan
Haha exactly. I don't you glancing, its when your jaws and on the floor and you start drooling. Lol, that's when its too much.
24 Jan
Image_thumb
88 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 8:33pm
via Android

People who save a machine, I go to a small gym. It is not a sun lounger at a pool! Also people who hog a machine/weights during peak times. Finally peop who speak to you when you have headphones on and are clearly in the zone.
And all the above!!!

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 8:51pm
via Android

Omg everytime I see this topic the word sounds like gym perverts! Haha at first I thought it was that but then I read it clear... but there are somee gym perverts! haha

24 Jan
I used to go to la fitness and yeah a lot of pervs specially the old men agh gross.. now I go to my university gym so much better :)
24 Jan
I go to LA Fitness!!!! Haha. The original gym was bought out by LA Fitness and when we switched locations to a new building...the pervs appeared out of nowhere lol.
24 Jan
Hahaha ya ladiess know what im talking about! I went to planet fitness and deff more pervs than in my school gym, what I like about my school gym is that weights is in one room and cardio/bycycle/aerobics in other room apart across the weights! :)
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 10:27pm
via iOS
Ellie, I feal as I have misslead you. See you don't have the full picture yet. You see if some one were to be in the gym with me, well then they'd either be working out with me. Or there for one or the other to google over... My gym is in my house. I agree with you tho, it'd be creepy for some random stranger to be staring at my back side, too!! But then again, I like the way I look and if you want to look too, I'm ok with that. Heck, I make 40 look good!!! :d
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 11:42pm
via Android

Guys who do quarter squats with super heavy weight. If you can't do a full range squat with good form lower your weight or stop doing them before you hurt yourself. And stop doing your abs on the power rack! Its for supporting heavy weights not for you to do 50 sets if hanging knee raises. Go to the captians chair a hole.

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 5:16am
via Android

When people use the dumbbells and don't put them back or the people thats on facebook taking profile pics hogging the machines

25 Jan
James now a days r their pics for instagram hahaha so true!
25 Jan
Lol trying to get it just right, suck in just enough and hold lol

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,326 topics, 38,262 posts

Motivation & Support

8,516 topics, 41,526 posts

App Updates

41 topics, 102 posts

Ask the Pros