The Ultimate Guide To Fitness Succes!

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1063 Posts
Mar 7, 2019 4:36pm

Hi all. I will try to make a guide , to what i believe to be a way to get your fitness results that are just not happening at the moment. This will be a guide focussing on 3 parts of the road. The training, the eating and the mental part. Which all go hand in hand.

1. Set a clear end goal.

The first thing you need is a very clear goal! Training and eating are tools to reach your desired goals. As an example: I want to lose 5KG of weight and be stronger than i am now. Or, I want to run a 10k race within x:xx minutes. The most effective goals focus on one point. Specially when you are not experienced. (gain muscle/lose fat/run faster/better health/...)

2. Training for your goal.

You have set your mind on your goal. In this guide i will use losing fat (better bodycomposition). Now it is time to look at your training. What do i have to do, to reach my goal. What training methods are effective, and which arent. You might love cardio. But for body recomposition goals, it's certainly not very effective. How much time do i have for training? Prioritize the big picture.

3. Eating towards your goal and your training.

You need to feed the beast! But not everything will be effective. Eating is most effective if it is aimed towards your goal and training. This is a very difficult subject. But just eating 'healthy' might not cut it. But the thing i want to make clear is. You need to have structure in your eating. Specially for the people who want to lose as much fat as possible and build a better looking body. The how and why, is a seperate topic. But keep in mind, that eating is going to decide wheter you are training for a good workout or if you are training towards reaching your goals!

4. The mental game

The mental game is difficult. This because nobody is the same. So there is no cut out method for anyone. But to get to succes i believe the following can and will help anyone:

You have set your big goal in the first step. This goal is perhaps still a year away, so totally unreachable!! Atleast at the moment it is. That is why you should embrace the game of slow progress. The best part of this, it makes room for mistakes. If you have a bad day, and slip up. This isnt the end of your journey. You still have a year to go. So just keep steady and get back on track the next day. One good day doenst make you jacked and one bad day doenst make you fat. I think for too many people go really hard for short times. And expect themselves to be perfect. Dont do this!

I think this is the basis. I could and should put this in even more words at some time!

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Sports Tracker Forums

Runners

9 topics, 37 posts

Welcome Wagon

3 topics, 23 posts

Motivation & Support

10 topics, 75 posts

Help

24 topics, 89 posts

Feedback