How can I loose 40 pounds ?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 9, 2013 1:09am
via Android

I weigh 172 and wanna weigh at least 145. Im 5'6" or 5'7" and I wanna look the best that I can by my birthday (july 6th). its rare for me to wanna be working out and wanting to eat healthy but im still young and I refuse to gain anymore weight, i wanna look amazing and my boyfriends kinda nagging me about my fitness and weight.(which I don't look like at all) I really do wanna become a new person if anyone helps ill feel like the luckiest girl in the world

09 Feb
Eat clean girl. Lots of veggies, protein and good carbs. Eat whole wheat/grain as well. Exercise as well. You can do it. Good luck!
09 Feb
Thanks c:
09 Feb
I only drink Green Tea and Water, I haven't eaten Rice, Potato, Pasta or Bread for about 7 weeks now, n I have lost alot of weight jus by cutting those foods out. I workout for about 45 mins a day, n eat really well. I've cut out all the bad sugars too.. The only sweetness i'm getting is from fruit and a touch of honey I put in my yoghurt. Jus workout as much as u can n eat healthy, n remember to sleep well.. And if ur partner is complainin about your weight, don't lose a pound for...
Image_thumb
174 Posts
Feb 9, 2013 1:23am
via iOS
You'll get a lot of advise but my simplest one is to cut soda or drinks with sugar and add water as your drink of choice.
09 Feb
Water is the only thing I drink, I rarely drink anything else, Im about to finish a gallon of water just from working out.
09 Feb
Drink tea too it boost your metabolism a lot and im on the same route as you,best of luck for us both :)
09 Feb
Thank you & Same to you sweetie

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51