Trying to get back in shape

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 9, 2013 2:26am
via Android

I've been working out for a while now but my only problems ia that i stop working out after 1 month and then i stop working out for 3 weeks and then do the same thing again and again. I need to fine a way to stop quiting on my workout. Can anyone help?

09 Feb
How do I post a topic dude..???
09 Feb
Motivation my buddy.. whenever you feel down.. get someone to motivate you... :-)
09 Feb
Thanks man and you go to forums and you'll see a + symbol and click on it and create your own story :)
09 Feb
Wow I don't see that + thing on my phone.??? O well thanks a lot buddy.. and anytime you need the motivation...
09 Feb
Oh okay well it should be there if not must be hiding there and thanks ill need a lot of motivation to stay with my workouts
Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Feb 9, 2013 4:23am
via Android

Hey buddy try to dedicate 30-45 mInz a day everyday for the next 3-6 weeks.
Everyone needs motivation sometimes.  Try to stick with a workout schedule and don't quit. If u feel like u r gonna quit. Ask for help or talk to someone and get that motivation again

09 Feb
Thanks for the advice
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 9, 2013 5:01am
via Android

If you are losing focus and motivation change your perspective. If your goal is to get in shape don't use weight as motivation try doing strength tests every 2 weeks and try to do workouts to beat your personal bests each time.
Also be sure to rotate your routines and workouts it is easier to stay active when its fun, interesting, and exciting.

09 Feb
Thanks for the ideas that will help me stay motivated
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 9, 2013 7:33pm
via iOS
Try doing a workout that is fun that you enjoy doing every day! You will have to force yourself do get in the daily groove but then it will be like 2nd nature to you! Try your hardest and don't give up!!
09 Feb
Thanks for the advice imma do that!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51