:(

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
118 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 2:52am
via Android

I was doing burpees when my 15 month old crossed behind me. I accidently kicked her & knocked her down. She's been saying "bad, bad, mean mommy." I feel awful. The worse part is she's limping, I think maybe headed to the dr. Toworrow.

11 Feb
Buy her some ice cream... it heals all wounds. Hope she just got a lil bruise though...
11 Feb
11 Feb
She sound like a tough girl.. she'll be fine in no time <3
11 Feb
Omg I feel your pain, that is the worst feeling in the world! The same thing has happened to me numerous times so please dnt feel bad or let it hinder you. Just earlier I was doing bicycle crunches and my two yr old ran right by my feet and I kicked her in the head... Not hard though... She just brushed it off and kept going. She is always right by me cuz she loves to exercise with me so she is pretty use to it. Hopefully ur little one is okay but please don't feel like a bad...
Image_thumb
69 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 2:56am
via Android

Accidents happen, should put up a baby gate or seal off a workout area.

Image_thumb
118 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 3:06am
via Android

I did give her ice cream. She kissed me after.
My appartment layout doesn't work for baby gates. I usually wait for her to sleep but Daddy was supposed to be watching her.

Image_thumb
118 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 6:52pm
via Android

She's fine today. Back to her crazy self.

Image_thumb
156 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 7:21pm
via iOS
Happy to hear she is fine, but sleep with one eye open.
Image_thumb
191 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 8:36pm
via iOS
Oh man that 's awful hun. I feel it for u I'm sure the bubby will return back to full health in no time but the guilt can hang around a lil longer. Only thing I can say is put the mummy brain out of the situation, it was an accident! Maybe Daddy needs a bit of a kick up the bum!
12 Feb
Looking beautiful rhea.
12 Feb
Well thanxs Thomos.
12 Feb
You are always very welcome.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51