weaknesses

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 5:22am
via Android

What bad habits are you most tempted by, and how do you restrain yourself? Mine is soda, I'm not much of a sweet tooth, but I love a refreshing pop. Most of the time I've been pretty good about resisting the urge to have one, but every now and then the cravings get too strong. What are your weaknesses and tools to fight them?

Image_thumb
93 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 5:24am
via iOS
Dude, I switched to diet sodas during Christmas time. Wife and father in law do diet, but one time there was no regular so I just drank a diet and tasted/felt no difference! After 30+ years of straight sugar, changed on a dime for no reason. You on diet sodas, too?
11 Feb
Nope, I've always felt diet had a weird after taste. I've been on just water (and the occasional vodka, ok more then occasional) for months. I probably am down to only giving in and having a barqs twice a month. Still have the cravings though, like right now where te only thing stopping me from having a pop is I don't have any in my house.
11 Feb
It's empty calories... can drink all you want ;)
03 Mar
Any kind of diet soda has just as much sugar in it as normal soda.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 9:00am
via Android

So i have a weakness for gummy bears and energy drinks ... I know bad right ...,well i try to allow my self 1 cheat item when the craving hits instead of waiting for too long and binging .. Its healthier to allow ur self to have a little when u want it and get rid of that craving instead of going wild when u cant take it anymore ... And since i have just started cutting down this week i have allowed my self 1 cheat a day and i will start cutting that down next week hope this helps

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 11:05am
via Android

Try drinking sparkling mineral water with slices of lemon and lime instead.
Drinking fizzy drinks only a couple of times a month isn't too bad though. I'd recommend once a week at max.
Diet drinks are not good for you either.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51