My size

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 2:52am
via Android

A lot of you will prob think I'm kidding. But I'm honestly reaching out for answers.
Hello, my name is hunter and im 15. Most 15 year olds would want a huge penis and are always talking about it. Ive always thought mine was just avg for my age. But the conversation somehow got brought up at lunch about dick sizes. I didnt contribute to the convo, but I listened to thr others talking about theres (6 inchs) I went home to mesure it and its 9 inchs. This scares me, is this normal? Will girls be repelled? Please take this serious. I just wanna know if its a problem.
I weigh about 128 at 5'5

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 3:04am
via Android

Well the good news is, you're going to live!
Don't worry, it is completely normal. Did you measure it hard or soft? I'm not a guy, but have had many (serious) discussions of the dick topic. My friend, (16 at the time) was nine inches hard and pretty thick too. So I'm sure you're not the only one in your grade that size. Just learn to work with it as you get older. Hope that helps!

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 3:19am
via Android

Hard, and thanks!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 3:23am
via Android

You are such a lucky guy...

12 Feb
Lol how. Its in the way. A lot. I cant wear basketball shorts in gym because its flops everywhere
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 4:42am
via Android

Lol your a lil young for all that but I know How you feeln man had same prob in gym I didnt know till the girls said domethin when id wear my shorts back when i was in highschool. 

Icon_missing_thumb
31 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 11:17am
via Android

You'll be fine with your dick size your still growing and don't feel ashame or emabarass. Glad you shared.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51