Believe in yourself! Share your motivation

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 4:54am
via Android

Share your motivation and inspiration. You never know...It may help someone else do that extra sit up or longer yoga pose.

Mind over body. Lets get it!!!!

12 Feb
My motivation is to be able to keep up with my son and grand kids when I get to that point! I want to live long and healthy :-)
12 Feb
I should say future grandkids lol
12 Feb
Kids and future grand kids are great moticators. You can do it Chan!
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 1:46pm
via Android

Hi!My motivation is...i don't know...I wanna be better(maybe the best),live longer.I just love it!I do it for me,not for you or anybody.And i really don't care about what others are saying.I know what i wanna do,so i do it.
You know,when you are down,everybody will hit you,but you must get up everytime.It doesn't matter if others will still hit you.You must fight for what you want!You must fight for a better life beacause nobody will give you the moon and the stars.If you want them,you must take them and nobody can stop YOU!!!

P.S.  Follow me!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 2:41pm
via iOS
All my life I've suffered with overweight, I've been bullied and even picked on about my weight which left me feeling insecure. I felt as if I didn't fit in with the other kids just because I was heavier than them. Until I decided enough is enough. High School was a big leap for me because I started working out and feeling a little better about myself. I was 255 lbs back then, now I'm now 20 and 201 lbs trying to get the rest of the weight off. Lol. My motivation is basically feeling better about myself and how I look, especially when I'm about to start college. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51