I need some help and advise!!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 7:10am
via Android

I just got a job offer today and I start Friday, I also have a 6 month old who I take care of 24/7 unless my husband is home to help from work. With this new job I will be starting I'll be getting up early and coming home after dark plus try to squeeze in snuggle time with my son...how could I manage my workouts in this busy schedule?

18 Feb
I'm a father of twins who are now two, but were 3 months premie. I know sleep deprivation and lack of personal time. Do you have an office job? How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 7:17am
via Android

What kind of job setting is it? If it's in an office, incorporate your exercise in your work environment. There are office workouts I've seen in the categories.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 7:18am
via Android

Or use your lunch break, if you're eating little meals throughout the day you won't need a full lunch break to eat.

12 Feb
I have low blood sugar so I have to eat during day plus full meals. And it's a nail salon.
18 Feb
Low blood sugar is another story. Can you suck on candy all day and eat healthy meals and spend time walking on toes for calf work. Tense abs (pulsating) all day. Just little things like that. There are also 5 min workouts. Who doesn't have 5 mins. :) workout while watching tv, before bed, wake up, ect.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51