i want to speak out

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 5:57pm
via Android

hi guys, i am chinese and a new comer here. it seems that chinese people hardly use this software. i just wanna find a place to let out. i am not obesity, my weight is about 60kilos.but in my country that is over for a young lady. the people i know all think that i'm strong even fat. that upsets me for many many years. i have tried to lose weight so many times but i don't have enough perseverance. can you give me some encouragement and motivation my dear friends? thanks a lot.

13 Feb
It took me many years to fully love my body, due to the horrible things other people would say about me. No one else has to live in your skin but you; make it comfortable. [:
16 Feb
thanks for your inspiration ^^
18 Feb
Keep all the weight you can get with that gov in charge
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 6:17pm
via Android

Well 4 starters! Screw What Ppl Say!! girlfriend there are gonna be Haters everywhere..So 4get what they say! You must keep in mind that you are Beautiful No Matter What Others May Think! You matter in this world,and plz stay away from those who try to keep you down! Misery Loves Company! Always Do What You Wanna Do For You! And Be Happy:)

16 Feb
thanks. i'll stick it in my mind :)
Feb 14, 2013 1:48am
via iOS
I think it's awesome you spoke out. Ignore the negativity and focus on what you love about yourself and what you want to achieve during your fitness journey! Start with small lifestyle changes like doing an ab workout everyday or eating smaller portions. Always be confident in yourself cause youre beautiful!   Good luck with everything!
16 Feb
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 2:12am
via Android

Hi Marcy! Who says there's no chinese huh?! Im one of them..haha
I will motivate you everyday if u want
Btw,where are u from ?

16 Feb
i'm from guangzhou.nd you? i really need someone to push me hard,but it's not an easy job. are you competent for that ..
Image_thumb
288 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 3:28pm
via Android

I am chinese as well i was born in hk 我都是中國人在香港出生

Icon_missing_thumb
30 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 5:25pm
via Android

Oh Marci it doesn't matter what nationality you are!  We all were born in different countries and in different ethnicities. . But what we have is a common goal:  losing weight and staying in shape. That's for pretty much everyone on here and that's what makes this beautiful. And about losing weight I know how you feel and I've been there. I can help you if you need it so let me know:)

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 10:24pm
via iOS
We are born with a body and we owe it to our body to take care of it. Pure and simple. 

You are worth it. Don't let other people define what's works  for you. Only you know what works for you. 

You can do it!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51