Haven't been sticking to my workout schedule :(

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 2:43am
via iOS
But I have been counting calories and doing good. Trying to gain weight and finally weight over 120. I'm tired of being the skinny guy. I'm 21 and it's time I bulk up before m too old and lazier than I am now. Babysitting and college takes a lot out of you when it's all day everyday. Gonna try and keep up with work outs now. Would be nice if I had someone remind me other than the stupid reminder I always ignore,
14 Feb
Hey, it sure is hard to stay motivated I am also a student, & I babysit for my sister alot as well, so I know sometimes its hard to find the energy to workout, but you can do it!!!
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 2:52am
via iOS
Thanks for the motivation, especially since you kinda go through what I go through. It helps and tonight I think I'm going to over do it just a little bit just so I don't forget how good working out hurts when you stop so I know not to stop.
14 Feb
This response was suppose to be a comment lol hit the wrong button lol
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 2:59am
via iOS
Btw...is there a way to see a comment again after you sent the notification away? I'm always stuck seeing part of it then ..... And can never find out how to read it again
Image_thumb
199 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 7:55am
via Android

Well you better get your shit together

Img_0458_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 12:25pm
via iOS
Don't beat yourself up for taking a few days off, just get back into the program and try not to skip more than one day. Your body needs the rest to recharge.  I think we all ignore the reminders once in a while. :)
14 Feb
I've been ignoring the reminders for a little over 3 weeks lol
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 5:38pm
via Android

Big dawg if you dont enjoy your training sessions you wont do them. Take the stairs everytime. As you do make it a game every other step do 3 squats 4th jump up a step or 2. Go up 'em backward muscle confusion. Jog dont walk or do walking lunges on yer way to and from class. You get it? Make training fun and it will be look & you can find workout ideas everywhere. Use the kids you baby sit as weights, curl, military press ect. Train Hard Fight Smart Tap, Nap or Snap it's all the same.

14 Feb
That's a good idea. I don't have a car so I walk everywhere and nothing is close by so that helps. The kids I baby sit are too big for weights. They are middle schoolers. But yeah I do the best I can I have just been lazy and procrastinating. I appreciate the advice.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51