Let me join you on your journey, tell me about yourself?

17 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 9:41pm
via iOS
Are you progressing ? Are you closer to reaching your goals ? What steps are you taking to become a better you?

I'm Nicolette I'm 20 years old , I'm 5'2 & I weigh 127 . I'm trying to get down to 117-120 these stubborn pounds are the most difficult to burn off. I do a lot of cardio I jog 3 to 4 days out of the week. I cheat sometimes Iove pasta which I know is a problem I should be cutting more carbs lol all that wheat probably doesn't help in my goal. I really want to tone up get my abs define again & my butt solid & firm . I do a lot of kettle bell squats & exercises I hope to reach my goal before July . Hope I can drop some weight if not I guess my body is meant to be this weight but ill still tone up in the process . Anyway I'd like to be apart of your journey to a healthier new & improved you! Lets motivate each other to be the best w e can be & strive for better
Churchbunny_thumb
140 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 2:49am
via Android

Hi my name is Ellie and I am 5'3" and currently weighing about 146. So far I have lost five pounds with this app and I am looking to loose about 20-30 more. Let's work towards our goals together.

275046_826979556_720849835_n_thumb
34 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 3:48am
via Android

Hi my name is Fred and im also trying to feel healthier and clearer minded.  So far its becoming an addiction cause it makes me feel good afterwards.  You can do it!!

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 3:59am
via Android

Im Sal im 34yrs im 5'7..i was weighing 210 but now 197..im wanna get back down to 170 if i can when i use to play football in high school.lol 165.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 5:11am
via iOS
Umm.. I'm a newbie and I've only been on here for like a day. And I really don't know how to operate it besides working out and replying to comments sooooooo... I gotta question ... How do you create a topic ? 
15 Feb
Welcome! Go to Forum and hit the + button at the top of your screen.
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 7:52am
via Android

Adam 27 getting myself ready for a boxing match in may. Using the app and community to push myself and make sure im ready and visualise the goal of the win.

15 Feb
Sounds like a great goal , I wish you well
Image_thumb
199 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 9:19am
via Android

My knee has gotten better but I need to stay off the basketball court. I know physical I'm getting stronger from my weight program so that's a plus. Distance condition is getting better but I haven't really started sprinting yet buy that's coming soon. First track meet next month.

Image_thumb
157 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 9:55am
via Android

I am 6'3" and tend to weigh 215, but at the end of last year I got up to 226 (holidays+eating out+vacation.) I already had the right diet, I just became comfortable and a little lazy. It was just the motivation I needed to finally drop the "last 10 pounds." And I am now down to 204. I want to maintain 200-205 for a month before I try to add a little muscle.

16 Feb
Yeah the holidays do that to us lol but it's good to hear you're back on track ! :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 17, 2013 4:24pm
via Android

Im. 48 out of shape try to get back in shape i weigh 246lbs.i have a small gym at my home,but not sure what to do.i am also diabatic

Skimble-workout-trainer-profile-micah-greer-7_thumb
465 Posts
Feb 17, 2013 5:02pm

Hey Parrish, 

You can start nice and easy with the shorter casual intensity workouts on the Skimble workout trainer. When you feel comfortable, you can progress into the longer duration workouts. Remember that nutrition plays a vital role in health and weight loss also. Drinking lots of water and eating more non starchy vegetables and high quality, lean proteins is a great start to a healthy lifestyle. 

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 9:54pm
via Android

Im Jenna. I'm 6'0 and weigh 260. Its pretty hard for me to admit how much I weigh.
My overall goal is to be healthier!  I want to be able to go hiking and enjoy being outdoors (plenty of things to do in Alaska.)
Right now I'm training for my first 5k which is 3 weeks from now! I've lost about 10 pounds so far, and I'm not even sure how many inches i've lost!

Image_thumb
217 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 10:16pm
via iOS
Hey! I'm Yolandé:-) I'm 15 years old, 5"6 +I used to weigh 9st 3/4 which is really embarrassing but now I weigh about 8st 1/2 thanks to this app and MyNetDiary! I hate telling people my weight and I'm overalls self conscious when it comes to eating in front of people or having to go on someone's back because I always think I'm too heavy:( I want to weight 8stone because a lot of people I know do and I really want to become more toned!
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 11:02pm
via Android

I'm Greg. I turn thirty one in two weeks and I'm about five pounds from my goal weight-- ten from my personal ideal weight. I'm more toned, better than I was when I ran my first 5K last summer. Overall, I'm happier with my physical condition, but not where I want to be.

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Feb 23, 2013 4:39am
via iOS
Heyyyy :) 

My name is Tina and I am currently 105 lbs.. I used to be 112 but I have my braces to thank for. Haha. I started working out because I realized since I am thin right now, my body could use some toning. So hopefully the work outs here will help me with that. :) and oh i want to have some abs :) 
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 10:19am
via Android

Hi, i am Anand from India..
18 years, 6" ft. weighing 65 kg and trying to get to 75-80 kg

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 9:41pm
via Android

I am Domi, 26, mom of two boys, I have lost275 lbs amended beaver the last 30-40 lbs. I am ecstatic that i have come from this far. I am175-180, and5'1" i am looking to be145.

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 10:29pm
via Android

Time to change up your routine. You're probably or most lijely hitting plateau. Do the planks challenge. 10 mins a day for 30 days is horrible. But it might helo you achieve your goal along with the rest of ab workouts.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51