Relationships

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
66 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 9:53am
via Android

Hey guys... I no not work out topic... But my husband puts me dwn abit and makes menfeel worthless and then i think whats the point in xercising... I weigh 154 pounds i hav a kim kardashian type body i wana loose abou a stone but with the constant negativity from him gets hard to get motivated

15 Feb
Pick up a copy of Think and Grow Rich and start with the last two chapters. It talks about how to have a wall of defense around your mind from letting negative thoughts impact you.
15 Feb
He needs to get a life girl!! Don't let him bring u down. Some men can't stand seeing their women doing their thing..keep going
15 Feb
U look good dont trip on that...tell him that he put u down.. ur the women tell him that ur sensitive and u wont put up with that and if hes on your team he needs to support u with ur goals
15 Feb
Hey thnku everyone ur al so sweet... Nah he dnt exercise n i just got like my dream job... N a m sorting my slf out... He dnt like attention other men gimme but im not doing it for them im doin it for me : ( the joke is ive looked this way the entire time so wussup with that! Strength is what i need n wit support like u al i got thnku u r al beautiful ppl
16 Feb
I've got the female equivalent telling me to stop training all the time & I looked fine as I was (24 lbs heavier). I told her I didn't want to look 'fine' anymore .. I wanted to look 'damn fine' !! & I've been married 10 years... Never too early to move on & leave the mood hovers behind !
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 10:06am
via Android

Thanku chris!! I shall have a look for it..

161753_846374340_808962_n_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 3:00pm
via iOS
Tell your husband if he doesn't like the way u look to go somewheres else. Remind him that he made a vow to God to be true and love u regardless of anything.
15 Feb
Especially if your husband isn't exercising himself.
275046_826979556_720849835_n_thumb
34 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 3:36pm
via Android

Finding a place where you can workout thats away from all that noise because if you do your best no one can take that away from you.  You are awesome and always remember that Maggie.

15 Feb
Just start getting yourself together for you he will figure it out sooner or later but dont let that crap get you down your a beautiful woman keep ya head up ya heard me
15 Feb
Thanku guys...just tough wen the one person in this world hu is supposed to b der rips on u not cool
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 5:39pm
via Android

Hey meghan thnku.... And its tru right... Guess vow dont mean as much to some ppl out there.. Ive looked like this since we met not gained or lost weight...!

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 6:52pm
via Android

Keep your head up girl..member you have to do wat makes you happy and have faith that sooner or later he'll start to support the decisions u make to better yourself...if not tell him dont slip or another might push up on it ;)

15 Feb
Hey jessi i like it doll... Thanku.... Yh hes gota step up his game right ladies!?
16 Feb
Yes but dont let him see u talkin bout him lol girl i hope all is well..
17 Feb
Thanks girl no i dont dont worry! Ha... Hows things wit u
18 Feb
Everythings cool but things could b better

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51