What's A Good Diet ?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 2:01pm
via Android

I Need A Diet That's Not Going To Starve My Stomach .

17 Feb
EAT PLENTY OF BANANAS. DRINK HIGH PROTEIN MIXES.:-)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 2:26pm
via iOS
Whole30
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 2:29pm
via Android

Any healthy and balanced diet is a good dite. Put in mind (balanced) is always the key

Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 2:43pm
via Android

Thanks Imma Try 

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 16, 2013 3:09pm
via iOS
Paleo works for me... 8lbs came off in the first week. Lost a total of 25 and that was over a year ago. It stays off! I NEVER thought I'd be able to go without pastas and bread etc. but once you see the results and feel the difference is easy to stick with... It's not really a diet, it's a lifestyle... I wandered this Earth for 20+ yrs with constant stomach trouble and tried everything...by accident in an attempt to win a diet challenge at our gym I found my answer: PALEO... And you really don't have to go without pastas and bread, you just have to go without grains...there are tons of options, almond flour, etc look up the paleo diet (caveman diet, hunter gatherer) online an be prepared to have your ideas of nutrition altered permanently
17 Feb
Wow , Inspirational . Thanks
17 Feb
Great advice Craig! Tron, you can also check out 'The Smarter Science of Slim'. There are very educational podcasts on youtube as well from them. It's some of the best nutritional info you will find anywhere.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51