Navy or Airforce

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
69 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 3:48pm
via iOS
If you can see my picture you can see that I'm in JROTC and I want to go to the navy but my mom says that the Airforce is better for me need help please
18 Feb
My parents did everything possible to keep me from joining the marines. Ultimately you have the final say. Do research online. Not via recruiters. I joined the marines and 9 years later I'm happy I did. Air Force is nothing but a bunch of safety pussies. Navy and marine corps is where the real military is.
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 4:33pm
via iOS
Do whatever you think is right for you're self and your country 
Navy
Image_thumb
69 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 5:52pm
via iOS
I understand and thanks for the help and I definitely will serve the country in America's navy but I don't want to let anyone down
Icon_missing_thumb
60 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 6:10pm
via Android

Go navy

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 6:11pm
via iOS
Air Force is better if your smart and into engineering or anything along those lines. The navy is a good choice too if you like being at sea or anything to do with being a navy seal. The aorfirce is easier than the navy. The navy is more hands on physical
18 Feb
Not true
Image_thumb
69 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 6:13pm
via iOS
That's what my mom keeps saying but I don't I'm all that smart
Icon_missing_thumb
60 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 6:18pm
via Android

Navy we also travel around the world and experience the different cultures and besides that as the air force a trade is learned so that if you dont stay in your experience in the military will help you tremendously in the civilian community!!

Me_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 6:22pm
via iOS
I was in the British Armed forces for 20yrs. Until I started having back problems 
Image_thumb
69 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 6:26pm
via iOS
Which branch?
Me_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 6:28pm
via iOS
Army. Matey. Made acting sergeant but didn't get the rank or the pay grade which is part of the reason I left. It's all changing now though. 
The government are even reducing the size of our forces although we got loads of shit happening. 
Image_thumb
69 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 6:36pm
via iOS
Tell me about it. In America the army is huge and unorganized but every thing else is small

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51