Def not feeling it today...

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 2:13pm
via Android

Had a long weekend between work and not being able to get any sleep. I know I need to get a workout in today but I'm nowhere near looking forward to it and the has only begun! Someone please push me.

18 Feb
I feel the same way. I was actually getting ready to make an excuse to pass up my workout time until I read your comment. I received a glimpse of myself and realized that noone is making me do this & I definitely am not a quitter so it's time to get moving. We are doing this for the "betterment" of our health. If we fail we are only failing ourselves & that's not an option. :) Hope you have a productive workout & day!
18 Feb
Do your best! If you're so worried about it you're posting then you must really want to do it. Instead of using energy avoiding and justifying not doing it, just work out and you'll feel better after!! I believe in you!
18 Feb
Y'all are awesome! I appreciate the motivation. Monday about had me in its jaws.
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 2:47pm
via Android

Emmanuel :-)  I went snow boarding yesterday and I am so bruised, and sore I'm in no mod for a work out either. If I do mine today you have to do yours deal ??

18 Feb
I know how rough snowboarding can be...deal. you are resilient! I'll probably do a nice core workout and something wi th plyo off the app, then go lift. Get after it today and thanks for the push!
18 Feb
Your welcome! And I'm going to go do a cross fitwork out and some ab workouts today :-) Get it done today !
18 Feb
Sweet! crossfit always has some challenging wods. Awesome stuff.
18 Feb
Yep yep :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51