What is your best and worst feature?

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 6:35pm
via Android

I thought it could be encouraging to share our best and worst features. This way we can improve our most loved feature, and at the same time work harder than ever to make that worst a best... Also if it helps others, leave what kid of exercises you do to work on that feature ;)
My best feature are my arms and behind.. lol my worst my stomach and thighs..
I do running, squats, and lunges to make my thighs better and stronger, for my abs I do different kind of crunches.. not coming to my mind the names so I post them later ;)

18 Feb
Best my smile, worst the freaking life preserver :P
18 Feb
Lol silly Frederick! :)
19 Feb
Best are my arms. Worst is my stomach
19 Feb
Best my butt n thighs ;) worst belly FOR NOW bwahah
20 Feb
Best = arms, worst = face... I'd like to have the face I had as a teenager before taking up kickboxing : /
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 8:27pm
via Android

Best would definitely be my booty. Perfectly firm and round lol beeping my own horn a bit. But i love my ass! Worst feature in my opinion is my arms. I want them to be much more toned. Hard to do though when i'm have issues with my shoulder though :(

18 Feb
Hehe I love my booty too :) and squats r just making it more firm! What's wrong with ur sholder? I have a bad hip :/ (hip dislocation) but it aint stoping me hehehe ;)
18 Feb
I can see with those abs and arms it deff isn't stopping you! Get it girlll hahaa idk about my shoulder, I need to see a doctor soon. It pops horribly when I put any pressure on it and swells up. No idea what's causing it.
18 Feb
Oh no!! :( definitely go see a doctor that sounds painful, and u may have different options to work ur upper body :) and thank u u r so sweet
18 Feb
I have a great a ass and legs!! But I would like to get my ABS back that I once had just be toned all around :) always something to work on you know
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 8:27pm
via Android

Best my calfs and legs, worst stomach and back. Crunches and planks to work on my core

18 Feb
Same here Chan...
18 Feb
What other work outs do you do nena ?
18 Feb
Pilates will focus more in ur stomach ;)
18 Feb
Alright thanks :-) I'll try some pilates
18 Feb
I've been trying to increase my cardio by running, some of the ab work outs on here and taking a once week boot camp class that uses a medicine ball and bands that gives a full body workout. I need to try pilates also, havent done that yet.
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 9:15pm
via Android

Best feature would be my abs then legs (calves & thighs).
Then my worst would be my arms. I need to work on those, they're losing muscle mass since Im not doing sports in college.
But everything on me is pretty toned and sculpted.

18 Feb
Ooo and back. Yess that iz my worst. :( I have scoliosis so itz hard to do some workouts or it really hurts after a while.
18 Feb
Yoga will help with strengthening ur arms, and back without putting too much pressure on ur back as we do with weights ;)
18 Feb
My back doctor said that might help, I just have never tried it yet besides a couple moves on here and wii fit
18 Feb
I first started with a class, where the instructor actually helps u do the positions correctly so u dont hurt yourself, once u understand it, it is so amazing all the work u do :) u will love it specially for ur legs and abs will be more structured!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 9:21pm
via iOS
Best is stomach arms and calves and my worst is my thighs
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 9:28pm
via Android

Autumn Abs pretry much has all the ab exercises I do.. I try some incline crunches too or pull downs.. I do those at the gym

18 Feb
Pretty*
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 9:29pm
via iOS
Best feature: personality
Worse feature: looks/body
18 Feb
Dondre you r a good looking guy, and beauty comes all from the inside out :) keep it up, keep motivated and encouraged. I am sure u will achieve ur fitness goals! ;)
18 Feb
Thanx Miada K. I just wish I could bulk up more. I don't like my features too much. I think I'm too skinny. But I really appreciate the compliment.
18 Feb
You can reach out to a personal trainer, who can give u a guidance on how to get started (i would help u but i am not an expert :/ specially for guys muscle building), many in here r good informed so I encourage u to post a topic and seek for some help from our fellow skimble users ;) u will be surprised!
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 9:43pm
via Android

Best: legs
Worst: chest and stomach

Image_thumb
77 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 9:57pm
via Android

Best feature my tush
Worse feature my tummy

18 Feb
I feel the same about myself
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Feb 19, 2013 2:30am
via iOS
So far i don't have a best feature. I would like my abs to be more tone along with my butt
Churchbunny_thumb
140 Posts
Feb 19, 2013 2:35am
via Android

My best feature is . . . Well I don't really have any good ones but my worst features are my abs/core and my thighs

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Feb 19, 2013 3:58am
via iOS
Best: a$$ 
Worst: stomach
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Feb 19, 2013 4:02am
via iOS
Best : arms and my calves
Worst: my butt I think

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51