Ur pet peeve about the gym

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 11:11pm
via Android

Mine is ok I get it some peoplw go to the gym to "hook" up and I get it some people want that I guess but if I'm legit sweating up a storm on the weights why do u insists on starring at me dead in my eye for the creepiest 10 mins of my life only for me to take off my head phones to say ya? Can I help u with something only for ur cheezertine reply of no no I'm fine ur just gorgeous..I'm not trying to be rude n maybe if u waited till I LEFT the gym u could of said that but for now get the eff outta my face! N pipe the fwak down with the starring I feel u unclothing me with ur eyes! Creepster

18 Feb
That would be me lol jk jk I would look twice then go work hard and check occasionally to see if you are starring at me hahaha
18 Feb
19 Feb
I get annoyed with people posing in the mirror flexing and sitting on the equipment not working out oh and curling in the squat rack I hate that lmao
19 Feb
Ugh.....hate being stared at when the only reason I am there is to sweat profusely. Old dudes starring at me the whole time......got my earphones on for a reason.....
19 Feb
Tell us how you really feel kaykay lol
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 11:25pm
via Android

When I'm at the gym I can't stand when you see the people that have been going there for years and you just started and they look at you with disgust or like they are better then you!

18 Feb
Yes, yes, yes! Amen!!! I hate that,I actually cancel a membership ones cause I felt so bad, felt like a joke! That's the biggest biggest pet peeve of mines'...
18 Feb
It's like instead of looking down on me help me out make sure I'm doing it right or just lend a frickin hand! Ppl can be so mean!!!
18 Feb
Amen!!!! To that!!! Or they stare at treadmill or elliptical like its a freaken race! Dont look at my speed n distance !
18 Feb
I honestly thought I was the only one that got that lol I didn't know it was that bad for women too!
18 Feb
Oh ya! Sad!!!!
Image_thumb
61 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 11:56pm
via Android

Maybe it is a challenge true true hmm ((thinking))

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Feb 19, 2013 12:08am
via Android

Old men that walk around naked in the locker room... they give you towels for a reason

19 Feb
That's my favorite lol it shows me what I have to look forward to lol
19 Feb
True haha... saggy balls and old wrinkled ass I'm so excited!
19 Feb
It has to happened some time lol sucks for us huh! Women have plastic surgery to fix what sags we have to live with it
19 Feb
Hahaha yes! Well ladies that do the same n decided to have a conversation with u
19 Feb
Kaykay that's funny! I couldn't stand there and talk with some one naked male or female lol
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Feb 19, 2013 3:24am
When peeps don't put their weights back on the rack!! Just put them back, its extra exercise!
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Feb 19, 2013 3:31am
via Android

When i went to the gym, i would keep to myself.

Image_thumb
174 Posts
Feb 19, 2013 3:48am
via iOS
Waiting for a machine.  I used to do circuit training and hop from machine to machine. But some people stay on one machine for a long a$$ time.
19 Feb
I agree especially when they are either on their phone...for this reason I don't do circuits as much as I used to do.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51