How do you make yourself..

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 20, 2013 12:10pm
via Android

Stop from having the desire for sweets and generally how do you say 'no' to overeating?

(:

20 Feb
I drink flavored water, and eat fruit or nuts
20 Feb
I traded junk food with my favorite fruits and soda with apple juice
Image_thumb
217 Posts
Feb 20, 2013 8:04pm
via iOS
Drink lots of water! It fills you up and has no calories in it! I also replace all drinks for water because otherwise you're just drinking empty calories
20 Feb
If you're trying to "quit sweets" it is much like other addictions, and it gets easier once u get over the initial 2 weeks. Keep hydrated and use natural sugars as replacement. Ie fruit. One of my faves post workout is one banana , tbspn peanut butter or almond butter and tsp of ground flax. Sweet, filling and full of great stuff. Like omega oils, potassium and iron.
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Feb 20, 2013 9:07pm

I make sure I reach negative calories each day before my final meal & have a 'treat' every night to look forward to .. Tonight was a thin slice of chocolate fudge cake ; ))

if I didn't I'd literally snap someone's head off !! Gotta love a bit o' chocolate in the evening ; )) 

Image_thumb
50 Posts
Feb 20, 2013 9:31pm
via Android

If you can avoid them for a little while, it becomes much easier to resist the temptation. In the meantime, maybe keep sweets in an out-of-sight or inconvenient place or, if you get cravings around a certain time, make sure your busy or otherwise occupied.

187529_100003810438307_1698711351_n_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 20, 2013 9:35pm
via Android

I eat granola bars usually one with chocolate chips & peanuts! & ice tea :D

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 8:55pm
via Android

I start thinking what my coach says and his reactions and that's pretty much stops me eat uncontrollable Or I'm thinking summer and boys and boys.... U know!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51