New here ツ exited n determine

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 20, 2013 10:54pm
via Android

I weight 204lbs..I used to weight 240 n it felt so good taking those pounds off..but now im stuck here (204) n my height is 5"4..I want to lose 50 lbs by this summer.hope to meet friends to keep motivated n motivate we all can achieve wat we want we just need tht push :)

20 Feb
I agree a buddy always helps
21 Feb
Welcome!! You've already lost alot just try something different that might help if your stuck. You can do this!
21 Feb
Keep working hard and you can accomplish any goal....good work so far!!!!!
21 Feb
The best thing you can do if you feel like you're getting in a rut is to take action! Just push through. Baby steps. We didn't get this way overnight and we're not gonna hit our goal in a single day. Make continual progress in the right direction and CELEBRATE EVERY LITTLE WIN, and cause consistent small wins equals AMAZING RESULTS!
21 Feb
Hey Anna! Welcome! Samantha Rehn is right, you've lost alot already! However, I am more than willing to help you where I can. So far, since starting skimble, I've lost 34 lbs. Only 10 more lbs for me, then my coaches have encouraged me to maintain! I'm here to tell you, that yes, you can do this! I'm living proof thanks to Skimble.com. I am a different person just one year later! Thank you and welcome aboard! Follow me, we can do this together!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 21, 2013 2:15am
via Android

Thanks you guys

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Feb 21, 2013 2:26am
via Android

Welcome,  I m 5 10, i used to weight 268 at my heightest. Now i weight 238 and i feel pretty damn  good too, there s plenty of motivation here.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51