Consistent Results

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 21, 2013 5:26pm
via iOS
Why is it that my weight fluctuates so much? Or when I see results (in my lower abs)their not consistent. I work out 6 days a week and eat fairly healthy I just don't get it and its so frustrating. The rest of my stomach I'm pretty proud of but these lower abs ughhh! Advice anyone?
21 Feb
Look at what your eating, the calories you take in. Working out 6 days a week, you might have to eat more calories to speed up your metabolism. If you are not getting enough calories your body goes into starvation mode and you actually gain weight.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 21, 2013 6:39pm
via iOS
Mmmm I never thought of that. Thank you!
Image_thumb
157 Posts
Feb 21, 2013 7:51pm
via Android

Abs are like every other muscle and require one to two days to recover inbetween workouts. So if you want the muscles to show, give them a chance to grow. Abs are made in the kitchen, a healthy diet will help you lose the belly fat.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 21, 2013 7:59pm
via iOS
Thank you! I've been eating pretty healthy. Whole grain oatmeal with fruit in the morning. 1/2 a sandwich, vegi(instead of chips lol I need something crunchy) with a glass of milk. And dinner varies but definitely try to keep it under 500 cal. Lots of water in between meals. And maybe snack on some nuts.
21 Feb
I replace one meal a day with a meal replacement shake, like they do on the Biggest Loser. And I eat 5 - 6 small meals a day. If you are interested in the shake, check out the videos and sign my guest book. www.90daypersonalmastery.com
21 Feb
Idk why but I can't read the rest of your post after "if you're int...."
Image_thumb
157 Posts
Feb 21, 2013 8:25pm
via Android

The shake that helped me lose 21 pounds in 3 months www.90daypersonalmastery.com sign my guest book, or click join for more information.

21 Feb
Wow that sounds great! Congrats btw and I will definitely check that out thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51