Food diet?

2 posts | Original | Recent
14 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 4:45am
via Android

Lately, ive been eating good. I havent eaten any junk food, too greasy food or too much sugary drinks. Occassionally i have had a soda but like one only. I have a question, if i follow my calorie goal and exercise, can i still eat some of the foods i love? Do you think i can lose weight by eating healthy but also having the occassional chick fil a or sugary drink in moderation?

Feb 22, 2013 10:18am
via Android

I dont see why every once in awhile it would hurt. It all depends how hard you workout. I lost 20 lbs in two months just cutting back on pizza,pop and ground beef and i still enjoyed my favorite food. But i worked out 5 days a week nothing but cardio so i burned off alot of calories. But to bad i gained it all back so now i cant eat any type of restaurant food and i can only drink water! Its tuff but its worth it. Since doing this i dropped 4 pant sizes it feels good to to buy new cloths because the old ones are too big lol! So keep up the good work and keep on pushing

22 Feb
That's great!! I want to buy new clothes soon, it's a great redlining knowing you lost weight from all the hard work you did. But I will keep it up and so will you!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51