Help *Please read*

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Feb 23, 2013 5:24am
via Android

Help please, ive really started to give up on my self lately... I kinda feel hopeless, im loosing weight slowly but I think its cause I havent been eating much and I dont have many friends that I talk to about this cause they argue with me about it Can someone pleaaasssseeee help me loose weight, im really close to giving up... Ill love you if you help me

Message me on kik if you will help me, its; HelloUnicorn

23 Feb
Well here's what u need to do..... Eat! Eat food but exercise along with it! Don't starve ur self and if u don't eat the amount of calories your body needs then it will instantly turn the little amount if calories u are eating into fat! Trust me! That is a lesson leaned! Just go on walks and eat healthy you can find a calorie chart online that suits ur weight and height! U need to eat the amount of calories ur body needs to stay healthy don't starve your self! I am here to cheer u on if u...
24 Feb
you need energy(food) to be able to burn fat.lose weight..just make the right choices,exercise and keep witb it u can do it XD
24 Feb
Have you tried the daniels fast?
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Feb 23, 2013 6:55pm
via Android

I don't have kik so i reply your question here.
You have to stay focus.
Sometimes I also want to give up because it is easier.
I don't need to work out and don't have to look what I eat.
In that times I say to my self
" You are working for the body you always want "
It is hard but not impossible.

I hope i help you.
When you have question feel free to ask.

Feb 23, 2013 7:31pm
via Android

Hey buddy, get some good fitness books specially those that tells you what to eat and how to eat......one such book is "100 ways to lose your fat"....trust me if u read them u wil feel motivated to eat healthy and to do workout...tc

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Feb 23, 2013 9:02pm
via Android

Okayy, thanks for the help I guess ill try eating a bit more now

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Feb 23, 2013 9:07pm
via Android

Eat...eat at regular interval. And do regular workout. Not eating is not a solution..

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 23, 2013 9:13pm
via iOS
This protain that protain!!!!!!.

Someone please tell me. Which is the best for beginners.?
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 24, 2013 12:19am
via Android

Don't give up on yourself keep doing what you was doing before at least you losing weight

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 24, 2013 5:07am
via iOS
Don't give up. Never. The difference between people who struggle to work out and people in top condition like the seals is how hard they push themselves. Working out is simple once you learn how to push your limit and not give up. The only limitation to your body and your fitness is how hard you are willing to push yourself and work.
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 2:30pm
via iOS
First of all losing weight takes time but you must work out hars AND also eating clean. You need to eat well because if you dont the body will use that extra fat that you have and it will be affecting you in a bad way. So salads with chicken meat eggs are meals that will suit you also eat lots of fruits and drink water during the day. After the work out have a sall snack like a fruit i usually eat some watermelon helps me stay fresh. But you must know it takes time and motivation keep on the good work if you need any work out tips let me know i have some !
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 1:47am
via iOS
I've tried cutting my calories. I was eating at the most 800 calories which made my body go into starvation mode. I was working out a lot and my weight stayed the same. So I decided to increase my calorie intake to 1200 calories and lost 20 pounds in 2 months.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 25, 2013 1:52am
via Android

If you are proven over weight by your doctor they can give you a pill called addipex.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 26, 2013 9:32pm
via Android

How do i talk 2 people on this link i'v tried alreadly doing it this way but no one as replyed

27 Feb
Help how would u call if u had #
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 2, 2013 11:26pm
via Android

You could also try to eat six meals a day with small portions of low fat high protein foods like chicken nuts and fruit. It should get your metabolism kicked into a higher gear

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51