I need motivation!!!

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 5:10am
via Android

Its been three years since ive worked out. But i think its about that time to loose that belly fat. After having my daughter and rasing her alone ive found it hard to motivate my self to loose that baby fat ! PLEASEEE HELP! Suggestion on any ab amd core workouts ! Im currently on the daniels fast been doing it for two weeks and already lost 10 pounds !(:

24 Feb
E.mmasuing
24 Feb
So do I!!
24 Feb
Check out my profile under created workouts.
24 Feb
Good for you... I just started this app today. Keep up the good work
24 Feb
I have to lose 20 lbs by April. I need motivation too
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 24, 2013 5:18am
via Android

Fvfvhggggbgvggfgr

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 5:20am
via Android

Ive alsoe had alot of help with the noom app (: help teach me to count calories and watch what foods are good for me (:

Skimble-workout-trainer-profile-micah-greer-7_thumb
465 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 6:29am

Hey Emily, 

Congrats on making the choice to get back into health and fitness! In order to lose belly fat, you should have a well rounded exercise program, not just doing ab exercises. Also, nutrition plays a big part in the way you look and feel. Start eating healthy foods like lots of non starchy veggies, high quality lean protein, berries, & citrus fruits. Cutting processed foods and drinking lots of water goes a long way as well. Good Luck!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 24, 2013 9:17am
via Android
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 8:26pm
via Android

I been doing it for a month..it works stay focus.dont let ur mind trick u on being lazy..our body doesnt like work outs.it like resting.juz push ur self..i have a profile with diffrent work outs that i made up that will help.have a good on!

Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 9:50pm
via iOS
Cute boys+ u at the beach+ bikini. Do you want to keep on your dress or swim?
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 9:53pm
via iOS
I have pictures of beautiful body shaped women hanging on my wall. It sounds creepy but it actually works. I look at that every morning when I wake up and it helps me feel motivated. Also my face is cropped onto one lmao!
25 Feb
I have seen some cool motivation posters on shape.com
Icon_missing_thumb
31 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 11:48pm
via iOS
I am trying to take a summer trip so I think of that. Having something to be excited about helps.
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Feb 26, 2013 4:48am
via Android

How was ur day? Stay focus and push into ur work outs.dont lose focus

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Feb 26, 2013 4:55am
via Android

My sister went through the same thing she couldn't find the strength for motivation.She got tired of making excuses and she lost the weight.Yourr going get tired of the excuses and your body looking that way and eventually your going to be motivated.

26 Feb
Fuck you who cares die

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51