break up

9 posts | Original | Recent
27 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 1:42am
via Android

well I went through a break up and I want to eat everythng just need some motivation kinda bummed thank you

25 Feb
dont let the break up bum you out. let that be your motivation. make it so the next time you see the person they cant help realize what they are missing
20 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 3:12am
via Android

It's so hard to get over these things, and one of the best things you can do is try to think positively and try to see life from a happier perspective.

16 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 3:22am
via iOS
let that motivate you  just cuz your going through a breakup think of the positives you get to see different girls now
3 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 7:46am
via Android

I had the opposite happen to me. I actually gained weight during my last relationship, and the break up made me realize I needed me time. So I worked my butt off to lose weight to make myself feel better about myself. Point is, whatever makes you feel better and takes your mind off the break up, go ahead and do it. You need a break to clear your mind from crazyness. And from what I can see, you won't have a problem finding the next girl. Good luck :-)

6 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 4:09pm
via Android

Yeah I'm going through the same thing. I just want to eat chocolate and not work out.

73 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 4:35pm
via Android

I have went through that once before, don't let it get to you. I would use it to motivate myself and work harder, it would actually help relieve feelings. Try some running, boxing, or swimming. It usually helps me when I feel down. Just keep your head up and never give up!

38 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 4:42pm
via Android

Sorry dude.
I definitely want to eat more when I'm bummed. It's comforting. Let yourself mourn a little then get back to business.
Working out helps me get out anger and frustration. It naturally raises your endorphins too.
You're a cute guy. Keep fit and go strut your stuff.

18 Posts
Feb 26, 2013 7:29am
via Android

I just workout that way i look btr n then whn they c me they regret it ha! Lol

97 Posts
Feb 26, 2013 2:07pm
via Android

When my ex broke up with me I ate, I did - it felt good. But then I realized, in the long run, it wouldn't. I put all my anger and sadness into training. It made me forget about him and I felt so much better.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51