Starter and need help to stay on track

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 7:57pm
via Android

New to this need someone to help me stay motivated (girls only) I know hows for us girls its harder to get rid of pounds
so HELP ME STAY ON TRACK and if u got tips shoot them my way Beginner BlastOFF!

25 Feb
Can be to any workout I want to lose pounds,tone up,get stronger and all this with being careful with my back since I have a bad back
25 Feb
I just started also only 5 days in it's hard to stay on track but set a goal and stick with it. It helps to see what other people are doing because then you have a challenge. GL
25 Feb
Thank you im hopin I do stick to it hard to join a gym when I have a child so this is my last option..is it ok if I follow you so I can stay motivated?
25 Feb
The best thing is to motivate others lol honestly it helps me. Check in once in a while. If you find you have free time and sit to watch ur favorite tv show, do little workouts during the commercial breaks good luck!!
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 9:17pm
via Android

Hello
I am Emmi. I know how hard it can be to stay motivated.
You can do it.
Just stay focus.
Never forget your Goal.

Wish you all the best.

25 Feb
People follow me please and ill do the same I just did a workout an gunna do one more
27 Feb
Hey! (: I'm Shelbyy (; I would love to be your workout buddy, I'm looking for one too. We can keep eachother motivated (:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51