Keeping your boobs

3 posts | Original | Recent
8 Posts
Feb 26, 2013 10:16am
via Android

Hey do any pros know how to make sure not to lose the weight on your breasts . I kind of got really dissappointed when i noticed j started losing weight on there from working out and i really dont want that! Any advice?

26 Feb
Step 1: Reduce your normal daily intake 500 calories .This will cause about 1lb of weight loss a week.Determine your current average intake your calories for five days :-):-) :-Step 2 : Lose the unhealthy eating habits to lose weight.Base your diet are foods that have low energy density like fruits and vegetables. :-):-):Step 3 : Eat multiple times throughout day but keep meals small. Step 4 : Perform training to futher weight loss.Example ; walking,running or swimming. :-) Step 5 : Excute a chest workout to target pectoral muscles.Building these muscles up will help keep your breasts lift when...
86 Posts
Feb 26, 2013 12:38pm
via iOS
Everyone says your boobs are the first things you lose when losing weight, it's true you will lose a but of bust but doing exercises like chest flys with a light dumbbell and various other chest workouts you can put a bit of muscle behind your breasts and keep most of your cup size!
26 Feb
How do you do that? I find doing chest exercises is what lead to the weight loss in them.. its so tricky because they're not considered a muscle are they
1 Post
Feb 26, 2013 7:51pm
via iOS

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51