- Summer Body in 2 months ♡

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Feb 28, 2013 7:16am
via Android

Hello everyone I'm 5'7" and I weight 135 and I would like to know what kind of work out from this app will make my abs and legs tone in 2 months (im doing the p90x abs ripper and another one for my abs every other day).. should I keep doing the same or should I switch? And would it be best if I do legs the days that I dont do abs or is it better just to do both the same days?

Any advice will be helpful ; thanks :)

28 Feb
So glad you posted this! I'm trying to do the same thing. My deadline is my birthday in July so it's a little longer than 2 months. I just started working out (like this week ). But I hope someone answers you with a great routine because I'm definitely doing it! Thanks!
28 Feb
You can do abs everyday if you want. Make sure your doing cardio! And most importantly that your eating clean..no junk.
28 Feb
David but I heard that you should wait at least one day so the muscles will develope :/
28 Feb
Jasmine haha I also stared this week well on saturday so Im hoping to see results in 2 months... ohh and i jog/walk everyday for 1 hr (for the cardio)
28 Feb
Your right, but ive heard people support both techniques. So you will have to do what u feel comfortable with

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51