What's your inspiration?

15 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 2:12am
via Android

What motivates you to keep working out and giving it all?
For me is to feel good about myself and to prove people wrong! Many people don't think Im going to lose weight, that I'm not going to change, but that doesn't make me feel bad, on the contrary I take it as a motivator to work out every day and give it my all!!!

Wow I feel like working out now Lol

01 Mar
your pic is. so cute
01 Mar
Hahah thanks!
04 Mar
My ex motivates me lol. Kinda crazy but the thought of her makes me furious and I go crazy when I work out.
04 Mar
Getting in shape! And lookin good!
Image_thumb
157 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 2:20am
via Android

I try not to compete with other, but I strive to be better than I was yesterday.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 2:21am
via iOS
My inspiration is people in general. I have been told I was small my entire life now it's time for me to prove I'm not as small as they all think.
01 Mar
Similar situation to mine. and that's great, knowing I'm not the only one that's just going through this. Maybe we can both motivate each other or something!:D lol
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 3:02am
via Android

To be healthy. I've lived an unhealthy lifestyle most(practically all of my life). So since last June I've been working out and dieting, don't always do my best but I know it's like they say it's a marathon. I started out at 243 and now I'm down to 191. Congrats to you as well for making that step too.

01 Mar
Write that's great! you're doing just fine. Congrats!:)
Image_thumb
199 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 3:18am
via Android

Im highly self motivated for some reason. When I get down our need tgat push it extra mental motivation, I get it from Jeezy #letsgetit

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 3:21am
via iOS
My clothes,Im not about to buy new cute close for the summer when I already have them,I'm just about 2sizes to big.i can,nd will fit back into y old clothes!:) how about you!? Follow me!:)
01 Mar
That's really awesome! You're closer than me lol
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 9:00am
via iOS
My inspiration is getting back in shape for basic military training, so that I won't die trying lol. I refuse to be embarrassed during PT everyday.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 10:29am
via iOS
It took me years to realize I need to take care of myself... Physically and mentally and getting fit is just part of it. :) i guess it is part of getting rid of my insecurity. :p

Was an ultimate nerd/dead kid in college and highschool. Haha
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 2, 2013 6:14pm
via Android

:

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 2, 2013 7:15pm
via Android

My inspiration is my children! I waited later than most to have kids. Now i have two boys, 9 and 6. For a while there, i couldn't keep up with them. I had gained so much weight til in the spring of 2010, I was wearing a size 18! I got tired of being tired, so one day i came home from work and came across a Cathe Friedrich workout. I could only do 10 minutes that day, but I didn't quit! I got to my goal weight by July 2011, just in time for my 10th wedding anniversary.  I have since done two 5k's and will be testing for my black belt in karate around my 45th birthday this summer!  Just remember, "the race is not given to the swift nor the strong but he who endures until the end"!

02 Mar
Wow that's really cool. I don't have kids and I'm not planning to have kids yet, but I do feel like woman just quit on themselves because they're either too busy with their kids, house,etc but its important to stay healthy and find time for yourself. Me and my siblibgs are old now and I try to help my mom with the most I can, I even go to the gym with her!
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Mar 2, 2013 7:22pm
via Android

My inspiation as crazy as it seems is superman although i can never be a super-man but it raises the bar so to speak.

02 Mar
Lol that's actually pretty awesome! Superman never lets you down:)
02 Mar
Lol thanks :-) when I watch the shows its a bit inspiring
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Mar 4, 2013 1:31am
via Android

My children. I want to be a good role model to them. And cant think of a better way than getting healthy. And teaching them healthy eating!

Mar 4, 2013 2:29am
via iOS
I'm inspired by the idea of being healthy. I decided to run in a 5k in a few months so right now that's my motivation to keep working out. I like to set short term fitness goals.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 4, 2013 2:48am
via iOS
Basketball
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 3:24am
via iOS
Abs

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51