Training for tough mudder★

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
87 Posts
Mar 2, 2013 12:24am
via Android

So I finaly decided to try and do this event me and one of my friends are gonna sign up and I have 4 months to prepare. So these next couple months I'm going to push my self extra hard. I'm ready for the challeenge

02 Mar
I also forgot to ask if anyone else is training for this??.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 2, 2013 12:40am
via Android

Hi

02 Mar
Hey wats up?
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 2, 2013 12:41am
via Android

Hghsjkdkd

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 2, 2013 12:58am
via Android

Good luckk

02 Mar
Thanks ill be working out on here and by myself ill let you know my progress if you want I could use a Lol confidence here and there I'd appreciate it.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 2, 2013 3:53pm
via iOS
Did one last may. Check out the course and the distance between obstacles. Our course was advertised at 10 miles but ended up being 13 with distances between obstacles as long as 2-3 miles.  Just so you're prepared running-wise as well. Have fun!  It was the most fun challenge I have done yet!!
02 Mar
Yea I'm preparing running wise I'm gonna start jogging/running a few miles everyday. I'm getting hype about doing it I've wanted to for a while. How did you do did you finish the race?.
02 Mar
It was awesome. We had a few on our team that slowed us down a little but finished in about four hours. I ran the whole thing and attempted every obstacle and that was my goal. Which event are you doing?
02 Mar
That's good to hear congrats on completing it. And I'm hoping to do the one in philly but if I'm noot ready by then ill have to wait like another month or so
02 Mar
Oh yea! I did the PA one last year! Saw the venue this year is near Allentown. Good luck!
02 Mar
Great time of year. Wouldn't want to do the Jersey venue in October...too cold for me!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51