Food problems

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Mar 2, 2013 5:20am
via Android

So today I went out with some friends to a pizza place. Between talks and having a good time I kept on eating and ended up eating a lot of pizza and two cups of soda!! I felt so guilty afterwards that I went to the gym and ran 4 miles and work on my muscles a little bit because I got lazy :( I'm really want to lose weight but I find it really hard to stop eating the food that I like and I really don't know how I can stop myself when someone puts my favorite food in front of me, especially pizza! Someone help? Any good tips?

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Mar 2, 2013 6:14am
via Android

Try to eat most of your meals at home, make healthy versions of what you like, and order off the light menus a lot of resturaunts have them.

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Mar 2, 2013 10:03am
via iOS
You went out with your friends and ate pizza? What are the bad news? You got to live right? A cheat meal now and Then can be good fore you, and everyone slips off now and then. Just dont let it happen to often. Try to keep it at once Per week or less. If you eat Well rest of the week its not that bad.
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 2, 2013 12:37pm
via Android

If you fill up on a big healthier meal before you go out with your friends, than you wont be as hungry so you will only pick at somethin small and not overeat.. but of course its not gonna be easy at 1st. Every now and again treat yourself but dont over due it. Or if you think you will still eat too much, than meet up with your friends after they eat dinner or try and make different plans if that will make it easiest for you

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Mar 2, 2013 6:01pm
via Android

Guess I'm going to be the hard-ass in this conversation, but you have to have will power. You have to MAKE yourself stop.
I definitely agree with everyone that you have to let go and have fun...every now and then...
Some things that help me. Knowing the calorie content of food. Depending on the toppings a slice of pizza is going to be 150+ calories, and cup of pop is going to be 150+ calories. I also think of the body I want and ask myself if this food or drink is going to get me there.
Be prepared to make sacrifices. I'm going to a party tonight, I made a goal to not drink for a month so I'm going to deal with having a lot of alcohol around and probably harassment from friends. I'm also going to be surrounded with fatty foods, but I want abs, so I'm eating beforehand and I'll snack on any healthy appetizers.

02 Mar
Yeah! You're totally right! if things were easy everyone would do it right. hahaha thanks. I'llkeep thus in mind!:)
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Mar 2, 2013 9:21pm
via Android

They came to a point in my life where I was watching every little thing I ate counting the calories n fat content and training hard. Now I eat healthy and train hard and think to myself yeah I should b able to have a treat once in a while and not feel guilty.  If u are eating healthy dnt feel guilty just get bk to it the nxt day xx

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51