What is your TRUE motivation?

17 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
105 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 1:44am
via iOS
I'm talking the real reason, not the one you tell everyone.

I tell everyone I'm toning for the summer. Truthfully, I am so afraid to end up weighing 300lbs like my mom. Then I saw a photo of myself in a bikini top and shorts...I had fat everywhere. I literally broke down because I felt disgusting. That TRUE motivation lead to losing 26lbs.

What is your TRUE motivation and results because of it? Let it all out (:

05 Mar
I used to be pretty big about a year ago and honestly hated how I looked so I pushed myself everyday to lose weight and I lost most of my weight you just have to remember where you came from once you lose it cause some people look good and talk bad about others but I love working out now makes me feel better
05 Mar
My motivation was and is to be able to love myself when I see the mirror... I look at myself and I know that I'm healthy and can help others reach a goal...
05 Mar
To feel confident about myself
05 Mar
Same here my dad 350lb 5'11 and im 6'1 (i use to weigh 292). The weigh gain was due to some serious injuries. However im doing better. Lost 100lbs and training others ;)
07 Mar
To feel better about myself and to protect my heart (family history)
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 3:15am
via iOS
Just keeps me acuppied
203131_514043912_1249111930_n_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 3:29am
via Android

I feel disgusting in my own skin. I don't feel beautiful at all. I want to lose it so I can feel sexy again..

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 4:54am
via Android

I just want to feel comfortable with my body. Whenever I look at myself I notice my big thighs, and back fat. I just recently downloaded this and hopefully I'm able to keep motivating myself.

Mar 5, 2013 10:03am
via iOS
People have been saying that I've gotten a little rounder after I haven't been active for roughly half a year. I'd like to gain my flat stomach and light abs and toned legs back
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 1:33pm
via iOS
To feel comfortable in my skin.
Before losing the weight, whenever friends asked me out, I'd spend an hour picking out an outfit that I could feel alright going out in. Many times I'd end up staring at the flabby bits and feeling depressed and in no mood to go out.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 3:41pm
via Android

To get back at my ex. Not literally, just in my head, I feel like I'm saying "eff you" when I exercise. He said that I was fat and compared me to Adele....she's quite pretty, but I weigh 129 after three kids! I'm about ten pounds heavier than I used to be, but still... Most moms go nuts wondering how I didn't blow up. He's crazy for saying it, but hey, maybe I'm crazy for internalizing it.

05 Mar
He most likely just said that as a way to cut you deep. Those that are closets to us often know what to say to build us up or tear us down. The fact he took the destructive route and from the way it sounds, no truth to it, says more about how much of a dick he is.
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 4:11pm
via Android

i have been bullied in my old school and i am not really selfconfident so i would like to lose weight and to feel more selfconfident so i can ignore what people say if i know that it isn't so...

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 4:39pm
via Android

Summer body and fit in my clothes. Because my actual clothes doesn't fit me and I dont wanna buy new clothes with an extra size than the one I have so.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 4:39pm
via Android

And I want to feel good with myself

370305_100003008562069_413407550_n_thumb
1 Post
Mar 5, 2013 4:43pm
via Android

I'm a rollerderby girl. I just had a baby and still haven't gone back to derby. I've gained 40lbs. I want to get back in shape and rejoin my derby team and also I want my figure back!! I feel soo out of shape and gross.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 5:25pm
via Android

to be as healthy as I can be, to benefit my body and soul. to be the best human I can be

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 5, 2013 5:30pm
via Android

To be more confident in my self, and i rilly like to cospay but dont like the way i look.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 5:50pm
via iOS
Basketball
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 5, 2013 9:02pm
via Android

to be healthy and get the old me back!

Image_thumb
149 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 11:26pm
via Android

I kinda hate myself so I'm changing who I am and one thing I used to be was lazy ... Plus I really wanna six pack lol

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 11:37pm
via Android

To obtain general overall wellness, and motivate others.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51