Motivation partner needed!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 7:42pm
via Android

Right I'm in major need for a motivation partner as at the moment I have a lack of motivation and always say I'm going to start then just not bothered or I start then give up after a week. I want to do this for myself as I don't feel comfortable within myself. Any takers to help?

05 Mar
We got this girl, we just need tht push..and don't feel bad if you fail, you just try and try and see wat best works for u ....wat helps me is setting mini goals like losing 5 lbs and giving myself a prize like getting a new shirt or just a pedicure, something tht makes u feel good. (:
05 Mar
I'm also looking for a motivation buddy on kik. Nice and simple. Im 20 years old and in high i use to play football and what motivated me the most is me succeeding in small goals.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 5, 2013 9:30pm
via iOS
I have the same problem! I used to workout for a couple of days and then stop for weeks! This is the longest i've stuck with my workout and i feel great! If i can do it so can you! You can do this! :)
Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 9:44pm
via Android

That seems a good idea Anna, tempted to try that one especially as I've got holidays and parties coming up can treat myself to a new dress or bikini when I've lost my goal weight. I'm determined to stay on track but just need that extra push to not fall off my goal :)

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 10:03pm
via Android

If anyone wants to add me on kik to keep each other motivated you can do. My username is bexie.95 :)

06 Mar
Can I add you?
07 Mar
Sure you can don't see why not

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51