- Tiny lumps on the calves?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 11:40pm
via Android

Does anybody know what a tiny lump on the outside of the calf means?.. it doesnt hurt at all but Im a little bit concerned because I dont know what causes it.. I have two on my left calf and one my right calf and its really noticeable after i jog/walk or do lower workouts..

Please help!!

06 Mar
If it only started happening after your workout then It is most likely the muscles in knots. Gently massage them. I had several knots between my shoulder blades and up my neck, but with massage therapy and stretching they are almost gone now.
06 Mar
Omg what a relief.. I will follow your advice... Thank you Chrissy!! :)
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 11:48pm
via Android

Probably a muscle knot. Try massaging it out.

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 11:57pm
via Android

Thanks I'll try that..

I was reading that it could be tumor but I really doubt it because when I lay down they go away and when I stand up it just shows a little plus it gets soft after resting (after a workout)

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 1:30am
via Android

Hey Preston, I Googled it but they say a lot of different things from tumors to calcium bumps, etc etc.. I noticed it not even a week ago when I was done working out so maybe I had before but I didnt notice or it appeared after I started walking/jogging (around 3 weeks ago) mines doesnt hurt at all... Im gonna keep searching to see what I can find to help us both

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 3:54am
via iOS
I get that to. It doesn't hurt or anything. I get it right after I jog/run. It's weird:/
06 Mar
I knowww I was like wtf!? .. then I read that it could be cancer or tumor and thats when I freaked out but I know it has to do something with working out :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51