This is for u all to brag... How much weight u lost

19 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Mar 7, 2013 8:51pm
via Android

Hey dolls n guys of the workout family... Share with me how much weight u amazing ppl hav lost after using this!! Help motivate others with ur storys! Congratulations in advance and keep up the amazing work. Love to u all.

07 Mar
I lost 62 lbs after having my daughter
07 Mar
I gained some muscle
07 Mar
11lbs
08 Mar
Down 9 since I started skimble!
08 Mar
I lost 15kg when i was 16 years old.and seriously ..without know hoow.ma life changed in so many lvls.felt soooo nice with ma body..ma relationship with people..i just loved ma body..now I'm 18 i took 5~6 kg because i have a tough year with exam and no time at all.7 hours school .5hours extra lesson..ma day is so tired...I'm just waiting to end ma exams to start ma workouts again and be again how I wannna be:))
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 7:48am
via Android

I just started about four days ago, i havent weighed myself, but i do feel some tighening in my legs. And werid but true im kinda sore, but i feel like i have so much energy. I found myself doing a little dance at the grocerystore to the music in the background. I feel gooooood ban na na na na!

08 Mar
Well done crislyn! Best way to tell is when u feel it!! Well done babay.... Keep it up......
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 10:48am
via Android

Well done everyone... U r all so amazing!! And wow 62 pounds thats insane... U are all so inspiring beautiful ppl!! Amazing.

08 Mar
Thank you, we'll I was 145lbs before I got pregnant and the. After I had her I was still eating like I was pregnant. Bad mistake lol but now I know what not to do when I have another baby in the future
08 Mar
Lol ha.. Wel u realised and worked on it... So seriously well done to u coz that is so amazing!
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 11:04am
via Android

From 143lbs down to 120lbs.. Yeah baby made it within a month and half.. so proud of myself ..dying for these

08 Mar
Jane u rock sugar!! That is amazing...whats your diet been like?? Help me please lol
08 Mar
I'm about 140 and want to be 125. I keep eating too much even tho it's healthy food lol
09 Mar
Hey rachel...its so easy to over eat lol... I hear ya!!!most defo a mind over matter kind of thing! But i learnt a trick wen i hav dinner i brought a smaller plate so my plate is still full just alot less food... Its wrkin!!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 1:37pm
via Android

42lbs and proud of it woot woot

08 Mar
And so u should b thats amazing.
Image_thumb
62 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 2:17pm
via Android

I've only lost half a stone in a month but i'm happy. A loss is a loss after all :-)

08 Mar
Tori a stone n half is so gud.. Dnt knock it... !! Ur doing well.
09 Mar
Yeah I'm happy with it! Usually in a rush to shift the weight but this time I'm doing it slowly to keep it off :-) everyone's doing well!!
Image_thumb
199 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 8:08pm
via Android

None

09 Mar
Mayb uve gained muscle!? Weighs more than fat!!
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 12:14am
via Android

Tnx cupcakes! Ooooh I started it like Protein,Veggies and Fruit diet.. Ill just see to it that im having a very balance diet coz i do need lots of energy for my workout routine..i dunno if this kind of diet is good or not but see Im still keepin up and rockin it yeah baby!

09 Mar
Wel done doll think i might give that a go!! And i c u are going on holiday ..anywhere nice??
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 8:12am
via Android

Sure cupcake! If u give this diet a go make sure to drink lots of water too! And im telling u d first week is tough lol
Super cravingssssssss

09 Mar
Yh i will defo give it a go... Yh i always find the first wek the worst!! But once i make it through that im norm good... Lol... Wher u from by the way doll??
09 Mar
Lol,born in Barcelona Spain..currently living in Taiwan :D
09 Mar
Ah spanish baby... :) my fam is cuban : ) wow thats crazy what took u there?
09 Mar
Actually im half spanish/filipino..currently working as Secretary in a Toys and Clothing Company
09 Mar
Wow thats cool.. Im half cuban half irish. : ) and thats amazing whats it like there?
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 10:09am
via Android

Don't get hung up on weight body composition is more important

09 Mar
Rob that is so tru... But it is nice to c that scale going down... Lol. I tend to measure myslf though as sometimes my weight is the same but ive lost inches! Always puts a smile on my face lol
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 10:40am
via Android

Hi od q. Very true it is nice to see the weight drop Im 6ft tall i was 185 lbs i am down to 175 lbs now the truth is i am unsure as to what weight i should be. So i have turned to body fat calipers and i have set some strength goals eg pull ups (i cannot do 1 atm lol) hopefully i will put some muscle on and girls may take a second look lol. Btw well done for all you have acheived so far

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 9, 2013 11:22am
via Android
09 Mar
Thanku sanjay
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 11:25am
via Android

Hey rob! Well done u... I think everyone carrys weight differently i dont believe in the whole bmi thing.... Some ppl look good with a bit more weight... U keep wrking at ur goals boii.... Im sure ur gorgeous and get loads of attention! U prob just dont realise... And thanku sweety!

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 12:43pm
via Android

Your so sweet its a shame we are not allowed to swap contact details like Facebook . Btw if you don't already you should get pinterest there are great motivational pics to inspire

09 Mar
Whats that ive never heard of it!?! And u r allowed its up to u to just b safe with the details.... But i dnt even have fb any way! Lol
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 1:18pm
via Android

Pinterest is an app it works like an notice board you can search categories like fitness and pin inspiring pics to ur notice board. My fitness pal is a good app to track exercise and calories

09 Mar
Oh ok that sounds cool! Yh i have my fitness pal. I love that thing... Helps me keep on track.
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 6:26pm
via iOS
Lost 6 kilos in a month :). Another 3-4 more and I should be at the optimum weight. T
He body weight workouts on this app are awesome :D
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 6:48pm
via Android

I used to be 72kg thwn I went down to 47kg and know I have gained 12.5kg of muscles and my body fat percentage went down from 36.08% to 12.1% percent

09 Mar
Wow thats amazing.... Very inspirational keep up the wrk dude
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 4:47am
via Android

13 lbs from my 200 lbs goal, Im eyeing 4 wks to make it. I'm lookin' damn good along the way.

13 Mar
Love the confidence baby! And well done.
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 5:02am
via Android

This app changed my life. I use to weigh 168 and now 4 months later I'm 124. One healthy choice led to another from soda to water and pizza to rice. I love this app and forward to losing more.

13 Mar
Wow kayoken thats amazing... Glad ur njoying being healthy! Keep up the hard work.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51