Want to lose weight??

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 8:25pm
via Android

Do this and im sure you will lose weight i am!!

1. Study on what good food bad food are. Exsample on good food would be fish, chicken, steaks!! Good yummy snacks that I have been eatting... strawberries, blueberries, yellow or orange bell peppers, celery. Nice side dishes would be like spinage, esparagus, corn, green beans, mushrooms!! Those are the basic foods that i eat everyday!!

2. Drink water!!!!! Average adult should be drinking 8 of a 8 ounce glass of water everyday!!! Also switch any other liquid with green tea. I hear is really healthy for you.

3. Try to do two excerises a day, you can have one rest day from excerising but keep eatting healthy and drink plenty of water.

4. Stop using the dish washer. Get up and do the dishes standing up and use your hands. If you live in town, walk to the nearest store... or even ride the bus if its too far, because even taking the bus you gotta walk to the next bus station. If you must drive, then park your car in a good walking distance from the store your going too.

Technology is GREAT!!!! We got computers, cars, tv, phones, dish washer, washer and dryer, microwaves. All pretty awesome things that have made us gain weight. You can still use thoses things, but try to limit your time using them and get more active!!
Thats what I have learned on this app! :) I hope it helps someone else. Im going to go for a walk pushing my son in the stroller. Have a good day and enjoy your journy in living a better life!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51