I need help!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
106 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 11:36pm
via iOS
When I look at my body shape I can tell its a hour glass from big at the top (breast) then caves in in the middle then big at the bottom (butt) again. So I have some belly fat that won't seem to go away does anyone know anything I should try to lose that belly fat?
08 Mar
Try to do cardio
08 Mar
Thanks and I have tried running it hasn't helped much with the belly fat but it has with weight loss
08 Mar
If your having trouble burning the fat away an ur counting ur calories an working out might I suggest what I call sweat'n bullets lol. Wear sweat pants an sweat shirt when u work out just be mindful to keep hydrated but not to excess ... this method will sweat that fat out of you as fat has a lot of water to it. Just don't over heat n keep your self hydrated :-). Good luck :-)
09 Mar
I wear yoga pants and sports bra and a tee shirt and I use reebok tone up sneakers
09 Mar
Try w sweatshirt ... im assumin your counting your calorie intake an eating right? What is your calorie intake w what foods an how many calories does ur workout program usually burn? Nice choice on shoes btw :-)
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 11:58pm
via iOS
Just be patient... Hard work pays off in time it will go away but you have to do a lot of ab workouts... If ur eating right it's just about working out right and how much you put into you workouts... If u wake up the next day feeling so sore it hurts to laugh your working out right and you will be seeing results soon... If ur not then you need to workout a lil harder... Everyone's body is different don't get discouraged and do those ab work outs :)
09 Mar
Oh trust me I was like that last week I about died walking all day at school lmao and thanks!! :) I appreciate the help
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 12:05am
via iOS
Lmao that's exactly how you should feel each day... just keep pushing yourself a lil more each day and results will come faster :) your welcome :)
09 Mar
Thank you! Actually you do good at keeping someone motivated it seems lol :)
09 Mar
Thank you :) I was cheer captain for my last 2 yrs of college i made sure to push my girls each day lol
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 1:13am
via iOS
My best advice would be forget skinny and worry about healthy. A healthy, confident girl is much more beautiful than a skinny girl constantly trying to stay that way and worried about her appearance. Skinny is not always healthy, and stress and worry aren't ever healthy, and that's what's truly important :)
09 Mar
Thanks for the inspiration !! :) I love people like you lol don't take that the wrong way
10 Mar
Always happy to be an encouragement :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51