30 day squat challenge!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 8:23am
via Android

Who wants to do this challenge?? Btw how many squats should someone do in a day to see results in a month or so? I have a butt, just want to tone it more and lift!! Whos with me?

09 Mar
What's the challenge? I'm new :-)
09 Mar
I guess 100 squats everyday for 30 days!!! Is that a realistic amount?
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 9:03am
via iOS
You can't really target bum area with a squat. You need a variety of movements. I have a workout that will help you Hardcore Bum Workout

It is tough, but it works. I have one hot piece of ass
09 Mar
How much times a week do you do that and when did you see results? I thought squats alone did that!
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 9:04am
via iOS
Alternate this workout with other activities (jump rope, jogging, whatever you enjoy) 
patern: 1 day x workout , 1 day x activity, 1 day rest, and so on,

Let me know how you get on. 

You will see results after the first week. And try increase the weights.

After 3 weeks look for a different workout, as your body will start getting used to it.
09 Mar
Oops I just saw this, thank you so much!!! I'm trying to lose weight as well (which I already have been losing) so weightloss plus toning exercises are good to do together?
09 Mar
I can help you with that if you want
09 Mar
I just pretended to do the workout now so I could save the session and do it tomorrow!! What are other good workouts for legs and butt?
09 Mar
As I said. You can't really target one area for weight loss. But generally, everything that puts pressure on your glut muscles is good. I do interval training.
09 Mar
Try mixing squats, lunges, planks, scissor kicks, bridges, step ups, etc. and key is put extra weight on! So barbell, dumbbell, weighted ball! You need to be sweating - that's when you see the result. If you are not sweating - you are not doing it right
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 9:20am
via iOS
I started a diet April 2012. Finished it September 2012. With skimble combined total weight loss 20kg =44pounds.
09 Mar
Wow that's amazing!! I hope to reach my goals as well!!!
09 Mar
Thanks!
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 9:22am
via iOS
I broke my arm and had to rest for 3 months. So I put on 5 kg. I am back on the diet and on exercise from 5 days now. So far I have lost 2 kg and trimmed 3cm off my waist.
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 9:23am
via iOS
So, I know what I am doing
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 9:23am
via iOS
That is why I am saying try do similar activities to me. Also I follow Dukan diet.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51